chapter nine

Brie pov
I clicked on the tv, ready to watch wwe. I wish I could be there, but I'm a mama. My stomach hurts, I feel like I'm about to puke. Since I was hurting so bad, I had help from dean. He decided to stay home with me. He was fixing me some soup, and I was in bed laying down watching raw. I was waiting to see my sister match. I sighed as cesaro and Kevin owens kicked eachother ass. Dean walked in.

"Hey babe, here's the soup you and our baby want", he said.

I laughed. "Hopefully it's a girl. You know I go to the hospital next week", I said.

Dean laughed. "Or a boy".

"But boys are to hard to care for. A girl", I said.

Dean scoffed. "A boy is much cooler".

"Dean I'm the wife", I laughed and said, "whatever God put in me, it's what we having", I said as I ate some of my soup.

"Hopefully he put a boy", he said.

"Shut up!", I joked and said.

Dean laughed and kissed my head softly. "I was just playing with you".

"U better", I said as I ate some more of my soup.

He laid  down on the bed. "To bad, I couldn't be there. But my wife is pregnant, and that is more important than being there".

"I'm sorry u couldn't go. Now the fans can't see me or u tonight ", I said.

"Don't worry about it", dean said.

I nodded and ate some of my soup. "Woah, this soup is good ".

"It's from a can", dean said.

I laughed. "Wow, dean. Wow".

He laughed,"be happy, you know I can't cook shit but I can grill".

I nodded. "Something your good at".

We looked at tv, waiting for nicole and roman matches. I ate some of my soup. What if I do have a girl? What should I name it? Maybe Ashley, Faith, Aleiyah, idk. Or for a boy, I'm not sure yet. Maybe john,mark, michael or dylan.

I was interuppted in my thoughts. "Babe, it's nikki! ", dean said.

I looked at the tv. "Yay! look she wearing my shirt", I said.

Dean nodded. "She is", he said as we watched nikki give the fans highfives. I wish I was there to support her. It'll be a nice thing to do as a sister.

Nikki pov
I stood in the ring waiting for my opponent.

"And there go nikki bella in the ring! ", I heard Michael said.

"I'm itching for some action. I wish brie was here, but she is home in bed now. She is a soon to be mama", said jerry.

I sighed. It would be better to have my twin. Maryse music played. She was my opponent tonight. I hate mystery matches. I watched her walk to the ring. I started stretching. I'm so ready for this. She got in the ring, did that stupid hair flip thing. I rolled my eyes solemnly wishing she'll hurry the hell up. The referee rung the bell. The fans chanted my name. I smiled and waved. Everyone cheered. Then maryse did a spear and started slamming head on the canvas. She started yanking at my hair. She stood up and pulled me up by my hair. "Come on Nikki bella", she said as she threw me to the corner. She ran and did a clothsline and I fell on my face. She started stomping me on my back. "Get up bitch! I wish your sister ugly ass baby die in the whom!", she yelled. "Oh, that's rude", michael said as everyone booed her. She picked me up by my arm, but I punched her. Everyone cheered. I continued punching. I kicked her and flung her out the ring. She has no right to talk about my family, especially my niece. I grabbed her and flung her into the barricade. I ran and pinned her. "1,2-". She quickly kicked out. He grabbed her up, and tossed her Into the ring. As she got up, I speared her and banged her head on the canvas like she did to me. "Come on!", I yelled. Everyone cheered. I started doing pushups. "Yah baby!", I yelled. "She is all fired up", Jerry said. I stood up and did jumping jacks. Maryse stood up slowly. I grabbed her and did bella buster. "The bella buster!", said JR. I pinned her. "1,2,-" she put her foot on the rope. I sighed. Just give up already! I helped her up and put her on my shoulders. I did the rack attack. "Rack attack! I love Seeing that move", said michael. I pinned her. "1,2,3!". Everyone cheered. My music played. "And your winner, Nikki bella!", announced eden stiles. The referee held up my hand. I grabbed a mic. "Hey maryse, talk about my sister and the baby one more time, I'm gonna hurt you bitch, you hear me!", I said. Everyone cheered. I dropped the mic and got out the ring. Never talk about someone family. I walked to the back.

"Hey babe!", said roman as he hugged me.

"You will not believe what that hoe said. She said that she wish the baby die in the whom. I'm sick and tired if that bitch! Oh I swear to God I'm gonna hurt her if she say one more word about brie and the baby!", I said.

Roman smiled. "That's my girl" he said. He kissed my head. "I got a match to get ready for, see ya".

"Bye", I said. He walked away.

"Nikki, nikki, can I talk to you", renee walked up and said.

I nodded. "Sure, about what?".

"About what happened out there, how do you feel about maryse when she said that she wish your sister have a miscarriage?".

"I have a message for maryse. I am so sick of her! She went a little bit to far for what she said. My sister is not gonna loose her first baby that she always wanted. Maryse, I know you hear me! Here's a warning sister. I'm nikki bella, there is a reason why everyone call me fearless. If you mention my sister and her baby again, you will see hell! And you can BELIEVE THAT!". I walked away.

Brie pov
I sighed. "Dean, you heard her!", I said.

"At least nicole stuck up for you", he said as he turned up the tv. It was on commercial, so dean got up. "I'm going to the bathroom ".

I nodded. I looked down at my half finished bowl of soup as dean walked to the bathroom. It broke my heart at what maryse said. Wait till I get back in action, the slut gonna pay!!