chapter 10

Nikki pov
Time fly by fast. Brianna baby is coming tonight! I shook roman.

"Baby, I made breakfast. I Know ur tired from wwe, but we have shit to do! Wake up", I said.

Roman looked at me. "What's for breakfast?".

"Eggs and grits", I answered.

He sat up. "I'm getting dressed, meet u downstairs ", he said.

I smiled. "Kk".

I walked downstairs and called brie.
B- hello
N-hey briezy
B-hey nikki
N-how are u doing
B-im in the hospital hurting and very bored, but thank God it's only for a few more hours, like about 10 hours.
N-(sigh)where is dean
B-He been left out to go get me something to eat, coffee and donuts
N-oh, so he slept at the hospital with u
B-wjat do.you think (laugh) je didn't wanna leave me here alone, not with all these men doctors
N-(laughs) ok well roman and I will be there tonight to support my neice", I said.
B-oh, I know. Ur gonna be here first.
N-no that's not true
B-whatch and.see, u and mom gonna get here first. of course dean is gonna be here already.
N (smiles)maybe ur right
B- dean is here with my stuff, I talk to you later
N-ok enjoy, bye
B-bye nicole

I hung up. I smiled at roman as he sat at the table. "Hey abe, you hungry", I said as I put some eggs on his plate.

"Yes plz and thank you", he said.

I put his plate on the table and kissed him on the head.

He smiled. He pulled me on his lap and kissed me. I smiled.

"Roman, eat ur food, not me", I said.

He laughed And let me go. "Sorry, hun".

I smiled and walked back in the kitchen. "How about some music", I said.

He shrugged. "Unless I like it", he said.

I smiled and turned on "love you betta" by neon hitch.

He shook his head. "Oh, nicole ".

I clicked on the radio in the kitchen I sung along to the song. "I,i. Feel like I'm losing my mind, mind! She crept into your life, life and cut me up and like a knife, knife!".

"Nikki stop", he laughed and said.

"Hey, hey. few things I wanna say, say. Still got my dignity-y.  No one loves you like me-e".

Roman smiled shaking his head.

"She's prettier then I'll ever be! Got yourself a beauty queen! But theirs one thing that I have to say...".

I skipped to the table by roman and sat on his lap.

"She can love you good, but I can love you betta-etta-etta-etta-etta-etta- ay! Betta-etta -etta-etta-etta-atta,  I can love you betta-etta-etta etta-etta-etta ay! She can love you good, but I can love you better! ".

Roman laughed. "Ok, nikki, you know I hate that song".

I laughed. "That's why I'm singing it".

He finished up his eggs, still have a little grits left. I'm going get dressed ", I said.

He nodded. I ran upstairs. We going buy some stuff for the baby that's coming tonight!

Brie pov
I smiled at dean. "Thanks so much bae, I really needed this coffee and donuts".

"Anything for you and my child", he rubbed my stomach, "that I'm waiting for",he said.

I kissed his cheek. He hugged me tightly and kissed me softly on the head. "Love u dean, thanks for everything".

the Bella Twins Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara