chapter 4

Dean pov
" dean why you need me to come in!!! I'm very tired. Don't you see we just came back from a restaraunt. I knew i should've never gave you a ride home cuz you'll have to talk to me", roman explained.
"Roman would you listen
"I gotta go".
" please it's important".
He sat on the couch and said, "fine what??".
I sighed. "You know I love Brianna right?".
Roman sat up."Yah and..." he was getting interested.
" I want to propose to her".

Roman pov
"I want to propose to her". I gasped when I heard those words.
"Dean really!".
" is it a bad thing ?".
" of course not bro! Do it! Don't let no one stop u. I am so happy for you dean. ".
"I think I should propose in the ring Thursday night".
" you should. It'll have her emotional ". I laughed and so did dean.

Nikki pov
"Brie where is my towel". "I don't know". "You ok". "Yah why". "Cuz u said I don't care to me like I was a piece of shit". She laughed. "Sorry nicole". " what you doing out ther", I called from the bathroom ". " nothing much. Just getting ready for bed". I heard her door shut. I got in the shower. I felt the hot water run down my back soothingly. I love brie, but she can be a secretive bitch sometimes. She may be hiding something. Let me stop being a noisy person.

I screamed so loud wensday morning. I was on the phone with roman.
N- really dean is proposing to brie?
R- Yah I'm happy to.
N- I'm so excited. Wait till I tell brie.
R- dont! It's a suprise. Tomorrow on smackdown, it's GONNA happen.
I squeled. I can't believe it. My sis is getting married.
N- I'll pick the ring, clothes for dean and-
" hey nikki".
I put the phone down.
"Uh Yah morning brie. How are you today".
"Good who you talking to?".
" roman. He just called me.".
" tell him I said hi".
" you wanna got to IHOP for breakfast".
"Why?".
"Cuz I don't wanna cook. Now let's go".
"I'm not dressed".
"Go get dressed. Scoot scat go"
She looked at me and did as I said. I looked and made sure she was gone so I picked up the phone.
N-"Sorry it was brie".
R- I heard her. Bae, your not good at being unsuspicious".
I laughed. "Just like unsuspicious is not a word.
N- see you later bye
R- bye.
~~~~hangs up.
I did my dance."Brie is getting married. Brie is getting married. ", I chanted. I looked down the hall. I kept doing my dance.

Brie pov
I walked in the front. Nikki was dancing like a little girl. "Nicole what up with the," I copied her " crazy dance. She laughed. "Your doing it wrong brie. I goes like this." She did again. I did it also. We laughed. This happens alot. Weird huh, I know. " let's get outta here'. We walked out the house. We got in nikki car." So brie, you love dean".
I looked at her " yea".
" that's good."
" uh thanks".
"If he would have proposed to you, would you say yes?".
I sighed. " no ill say shut the hell up dean and go to hell. Get the fuck out my face".
Nikki gasped. "Gosh".
I shook my head slowly. She's acting strange.
"Where we going after this".
She smiled. "I don't know yet.".
"Nicole you are suspicious ".
"Nah uh. I'm normal nikki. Just having fun with her sissy".
I smiled a fake smile.

Nikki pov
I pulled brie into i hop. "Nikki calm down I have on heels. I can't do as much as you can cause you have on flats". I laughed. "My bad. I turned to the counter. Table for 2". "OK table 6 and welcome to IHOP ". We smiled and walked to our table. We sat across from eachother. "Anything you wanna talk about brie tell me. Any thoughts about us, wwe, dean , roman, any one else?". She looked at me strangely. " maybe I do". I smiled. "OK what!! Tell me!". She laughed. "Well I love dean very much. I really wanna get married to him. I really do." I slapped the biggest fucking smile on my face. "Nicole you look like a clown". I giggled. I saw roman walk in. He smiled and I told him to come over here. I'm going help dean buy a ring. The perfect one for briezy. He walked up. I did a fake gasp. "What's wrong nikki". "Gosh Brianna I got an emergency. I gotta go meet uh, eva. Yah we busy today". "You.gonna just leave me alone." I looked. "OH look who just walked in, roman. Taadah! Stay here with brie babe." Roman is terrible at acting but good at keeping secrets. " sure nikki! It's not like I been here for 4 minutes", he said loudly. " thanks babe". I kissed his cheek. I whispered in his ear and said "where dean ". "At diamonds and jewels." I nodded. We looked at a bored brie. He ran by her and beginned talking. I walked out the place and got in my car and drove off to diamonds and jewls. I hate that place, it smells like wax and glue. I walked in and saw dean. I ran by him. "Hey dean show me what you got boyee". He pointed to a ring. "Right here. 45 karots". I scoffed. "45 karots of fake. Now I see why u are called a lunatic ".

Dean pov
I sighed. Why couldn't roman stay with me. She pulled out a damn ring for 50,000 bucks ring. "48 karots. Pay for it. Give brie a perfect ring." I sighed. "Fine anything for Mrs ambrose sister.
She smiled. "Come on. I'll buy brie a new ouffit. She needs to look cute." "Nikki it's fine. She looks cute no matter what. She smiled at me. " you know ambrose. You really do have a heart inside that muscular chest of yours." I laughed. "Nikki, still hilarious ".

Roman pov
"Brie come on. Finish your pancakes. Nicole is fine. She with eva". She gave me a weird look of anger. She pushed me out the way. " where is my sister." " she with eva." "That no good bitch might of did something ". "No, sit down. Calm down. Think of good thoughts." She breathed in and out and I led her to the table. "You calm". "Yah. Thanks ro". "You welcome. Just finish eating. and I'll be back. And you hurt my back when u pushed me against the wall". "Sorry, I just got worried." "It's fine. Brb". I walked off and dialed nikki number.
N- hello
R- Yah bae how's it going
N- you wouldn't believe this, we got brie a 50k ring. Dean and I are on our way to Inn&out burger. I didn't eat breakfast, so we're getting breakfast.
R- ok yall coming after this.
N- Yah
R- bye love ya
N- you too sugar, bye.
~~~~~hangs up~~~~
I walked by brie, who was sipping her apple juice. " can we go now". "No nikki is on her way back". The waiter put my food down. I thanked him with a tip and started eating. " about 15 minutes after a long conversation with brie, nikki and dean walked in. "Hey guys baby hey", dean kissed brie. I kissed nikki and she smiled. I smiled back. "Nikki where we're you", brie asked. "At the store with eva". "OH can we leave." Dean kissed her head. "Let us eat our food first silly brie". He sat down. "I'm going to the restroom". Brie stood and nikki followed. "My wife!!". I smiled and gave him a high five. "Yep." I said. Can't wait.