Meeting Mark And Living With Him

~ Your pov ~
Its been three years now that I lived in the children hospital. The doctors or the nurses come check on me. Once in awhile to see how I'm doing. Sometimes I visit the elderly people at the main hospital next door. So one day I snuck out of my room and to the main hospital next door. When I came across a door and pushed it open slightly. When I saw a young man who looked about the age of twenty or twenty five. He was looking right strait at camera he was about. To say something when he looked in my. General direction I could since goodness in him. I was drawn towards him so I pushed a chair. Next to his bed and climbed on the chair and onto his bed. And curled next to him.

~ Mark's pov ~
I saw a young girl she looked about the age of three. She had red curly hair and soft green eyes. She pushed a chair next to the bed and climbed on the. Chair and then onto my bed and curled next to me. I looked at her and she looked back at me and smiled. The warmest of smiles I smiled back.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"(Y/n)." She said in a Irish accent.

"I'm Mark, nice to meet you (y/n)." I greeted.

"Its nice to meet you too dad... Oops I'm sorry I didn't mean. To call you dad." (Y/n) apologized.

"Oh, no its fine. What happen to your parents?" I asked

"I-i don't have parents I-i never had parents." (Y/n) hung her head and tears fell from her soft green eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Hey tell you what tomorrow. When live I'll take you with me." I said putting a arm around her.

She looked up at me and hugged me. I gladly returned the hug then the. Nurse came in and noticed (y/n) she just. Smiled and said 'I see you made another friend, (y/n).' And she walked back out I looked down at (y/n). To find her sound asleep it was getting late soon I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to find a still sleeping. (Y/n) looks so peaceful when she's asleep I slowly pulled off the covers, and slid of the bad. And grabbed some clothes went to the bathroom to change when I walked back out I noticed. That she was up smile happily she climbed off the bed ran towards me and hugs me. I grabbed my things and away we went. The doctors and the nurses waved goodbye one of the nurses hands me. (Y/n)'s backpack and some of  her medications we headed towards my apartment. Once we arrived I took out my key and unlocked the door. (Y/n) ran in exploring every part of my house she looked so happy. Then there was a knock on the door I went to the door and opened it. Its Jack I welcomed him in (y/n) ran up to him. And gave him a hug.

"Hey, there I'm Sean." Jack greeted.

"I'm, (Y/n)." She greeted with a warm smile.

"Hey, Mark." Jack called out.

"yeah, whats up?" I asked getting out something to drink.

"Where did you meet her?" Jack asked.

"At the hospital. Why?" I replied.

"Just wondering that's all." Jack said.

~ Your pov ~ 

I went in the kitchen where my dad was I felt comfortable enough to call Mark my dad. He put down his drink and picked me up I giggled. I just love it here and I never want to leave its everything I dreamed of. He put me back down and poured me a cup of orange juice and hands it to me. I went to the coffee table and placed my cup of orange juice down. And sit down in the floor criss cross then I reached for my cup. Of orange juice and started drinking it. Once I was done with my cup of orange juice. Sean was talking to my dad I walked up and held up. My empty cup dad took the cup and put it in the sink. What they did next made me cover my eyes.

"Ew, dad that's gross." I said still had my eyes covered.

"What?" Dad asked.

"Get a room." I said uncovering my eyes.

"I'll see you later bye mark, bye (y/n)." Jack waved goodbye.

"Bye Jack." Dad waved back.

"Bye." I said waving goodbye.

~ Mark's pov ~
After jack left I looked at (y/n) who looks like she about to fall asleep. I picked her up and carried her to her room. And laid her down on the bed kissed her head. And closed the door and headed back down stairs. The my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mark it Wade."

"Hi, Wade what's up?"

"Me,Bob, Minx, and Felix was wondering if you want prop hunt?"

"Sounds great I'm going to have to keep noise level down."

"Why?"

"Because someone's asleep."

"Alright bye."

"Bye."

After I talked to Wade I walked to the record room and turned on my computer. I started to record prop hunt with Wade, Bob, Minx, And Felix. It was in the middle of recording when I heard screaming and the others did too. So I went to go check on (y/n) I got to her room and opened to door to see her huddle in the. Corner of the room I walked put to her she was in tears so I took the record room and continued. Playing prop hunt with the others I was a barrel and Felix hates barrels. When Felix came close to me I popped up and said Boo. He screamed and everyone laugh And he started chasing me along the Minx.