No memories

~ your pov ~

I woke up in some room I looked around not having any clue where I'm at and I can't recall a thing. Then the door opened reviling a young woman in a nurses outfit. Yes looked at the clipboard then at me she and smiled. Something about her seems off but I don't why or what. Then two other people walked in one had blue in his hair and the other one had green in his. They look familiar but why they walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

They let me go I just started at them oldy the young man with blue in his hair. Started crying the nurses walked up to me to give me medicine. Then the door opened reviling more people they walked over and asked the young man if I was okay. He answered them that I would be fine but I didn't remember anything or anyone.

I've got a strange feeling like I'm being watched then the room got cold and two people appeared out of the shadows. For some reason I didn't trust them not one bit but why I can't even remember. The lights started to flicker on and off soon everything went dark I heard a muffled scream. I looked at the direction where I heard it from then the lights came back on.

I turned my attention to where the two men where and saw that they had the young man with them. He looked scared and that made me so angery the pale one said that he'll let him go if they hand me over. I walked up to them the other one crouch down to my level and I punched him in the nose.

He stood up covering his nose I saw blood dripping from his hand he looked at me he seemed really mad. The pale one just laughed I said to them to let him go or face my wreath. They looked each other than at me and started laughing. I grabbed a near by chair and hit them in the head with it. Then I made an ax appear a sinister grin was plastered on my face.

~ Dark's pov ~

(Y/n) hit me and anti with a chair then made an ax appear remind me never to mess with people who lost their memories. She looked at us the a sinister grin on her face it's like the lights are on but nobody is there. OK I've to admit I'm a bit scared I'm not letting anti know thought. He'll just make fun of me.

"LET HIM GO OR FACE MY WREATH!" (Y/n) said in a dark tone.

'Great this is just great it's either let Mark go or deal with a pissed off child the no memory.' I thought to myself.

"I SAID LET HIM GO NOW!" (Y/n) said while the lights started flickering.

Then she swung the ax and hit anti in the chest (y/n) picked him up and throw him out the door. Damn she's strong for a three year old then I was tackled to the ground. Who knew she could be able to tackle like that. The room went completely bright then light appeared. I sighed in annoyance light picked up (y/n) and hands her to Mark. He hugged her and told her that he won't let anything happen to her.

Me and anti left I'm starting to wonder if she better off living with mark.

~ Back Mark's apartment your pov ~

I looked around for awhile to familiarize the place its a lovely home then there was a knock on the door. And I went to open it a young lady was standing at the door he welcomed her she seems nice. But I could tell she's heartbroken about the loss of her son I feel sorry for her then more people arrived. One looks familiar but I don't remember.
I went upstairs to look around when I came across the guest room and went in the room and looked. I noticed a picture frame I looked at the picture I notice the same man in the photo alongside me. We looked happy but why? Why can't I remember?