Who am'I really Part 1

~ Your pov ~

Very now and then I get this strange dreams that in involve Darkiplier and Anitsepticeye, but why. So I got out for bed and head towards daddy's record room where he was recording something. He turned around and motioned me to come over. So I did he picked me up and put me on his lap it looks like his doing a live stream. Cause all the comments and one comment read "Markiplier whose that setting on your lap?" I hide my face from the camera cause I'm camera shy and I really hates cameras. Another comment read "Aww, she's camera shy." I turned around and buried my face in his shirt. Then I heard a noise in the kitchen I slide off his lap and head to the kitchen.

"Hello?" I called out.

"So you must be (y/n)." A voice replies.

"Yes. You?" I asked

"A friend." The voice said obviously smirking.

"I don't believe you." I said

The voice never replied I turned around and headed back to the record room. Daddy seems absorbed by what his was doing. So I head back to my room and took a quick nap. Then I had a dream it still involved Darkiplier and Antisepticeye's.

~ Dream ~

(Y/n) was roaming around what looked like the apartment. That her daddy lives in then Darkiplier and Antisepticeye. Show up in the hall way she backed up slowly. Then ran up stairs to her room and shuts it behind her. She looks at her room and...

~ ends dream ~

I woke up once again in the middle of the night I slide out of bed and left my room. I headed down stairs and out the door wondered the halls. Until I reached the end then I saw Darkiplier and Anitsepticeye what do they want from me. Why I'm such an interest to them I turned around running and screaming. I didn't make it far when I was grabbed and drugged away I continued to scream waking up. One for daddy's neighbor she opened her door to see being dragged away and hearing me call out to daddy. All I saw was her running down the hall to get my daddy I hope they find me.

~ Jack's pov ~

I woke up to knocking on the door I went down stairs and opened the door. I saw Ms. Elia she looked so worried about something I let her in. I went to go wake up Mark we went down stairs to were Ms. Elia is I asked her whats wrong. What she told us made my heart drop (y/n) was kidnapped and that she was calling out of Mark. He laid his head on my shoulder he softly cried I grew angry who ever did this is going to pay.  

- to be continued -

~ I know its short again hey I hope you enjoyed Who am'I really Part 1 I'll see you in the next chapter bye