Returned Home Safely And 'Murder' At The Police Station

~ Your pov ~

Light finally calmed me down I was still pissed at Dark and Anti though Light appeared. In front of the police station and we walked in I walked to the front desk with tears. Lady asked me if I needed anything I told her I wanted to call my daddy.

"Hello?"

"Daddy."

"(Y/n)!"

"Come get me."

"Where are you?"

"At the police station please come and get me."

"Alright sweet heart I'll be there."

"BE GONE DEMON CHILD!"

"Wait wha-"

* Bang *

"OH MY GOD! SOMEONE CALL 911 NOW!"

"What's going on?"

"Mr. Fischbach, your child has been...Shot and killed."

~ Mark's pov ~

"Mr. Fischbach, your child has been...Shot and killed."

I stood there in silents heart broken I broke down and cried. My sweet little girl shit down and killed at the police station. I hung up and cried into the arm of the couch. Jack came down stairs and walked to the couch and sat down beside me and rubbed my back. He too was crying I cures the man who do this I want Justice for my sweet innocent little girl. May he rott in hell forever.

~ Your pov ~

"Where am'I?"

"In your mind young one."

"Who are you?"

"Your guardian Angel."

"am'I dead?"

"No just unconscious."

All I could see was darkness pitch black hearing voices call out my name (y/n) (y/n) (y/n) (y/n) (y/n). Over and over again time after time nonstop now something is pulling and clawing at me. I don't know what it is its hypnotic voice is calling out to me drawing me closer to the darker part. Of my mind.

~ To be continued ~