Who am'I Really Part 2 The Truth Revealed

~ Mark's pov ~

I can't believe it my sweet little girl is kidnapped. And we don't where they had taken her. Ms. Elia knows how it feels her son was kidnapped and was found dead. Just thinking about it finding her dead breaks my heart. She's just a little girl I continue to cry on Jack's shoulder. Ms Elia said that she would put up posters and ask the police to help look for her. Jack agreed to help make and put the posters I put up on instagram a picture of (y/n). While she was asleep on the couch curled up next to Jack who had an arm around her. Hopefully that will help the search.

~ Your pov ~

All I remember was seeing Ms Elia running down the hall to go get daddy and Jack. Now I'm here in Dark's and Anti's realm in a room similar to mine. I wish I was back with daddy and jack playing games and hide and seek. That's all I could think about was them then the door opened revealing Darkiplier and Antisepticeye. I narrowed my eyes they just chuckled making boil with anger and hate. I hope daddy and jack gets here soon, or I'll have their heads ripped clean off their bodies. And I hope Lightiplier gets here too.

"What do you want?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"We came to talk." Dark said.

"What do you mean by 'talk'." I asked.

"You probably wondering why you have dreams involving us." Anti said calmly.

"Yeah, why?" I asked titling my head a little.

"We should show you instead." Dark said.

~ Time skip 'cause author- chan to lazy to explain ~

My eyes widen in shock knowing that Dark and Anti were my real parents. NO! I refuse to believe it its not true their not my parents. I know who my parents are its mark and jack they love me. I grew furious I levitated in mid-air eyes glowing red as wing, a tail. and small horns appear. I was beyond mad I was pissed and infuriated. No one lies to me and two weapons appear in my heads in the left was a ax and in the right was a sword. Then Light showed up along with (y/an) I could hear him speak he said that. My daddy and jack was looking for me and that their worried sick I didn't care at the moment. My focus were still on Dark and Anti I aimed my weapons and throw them the ax hit Dark in the chest. And the sword hit Anti in the shoulder.

~ Jack's pov ~

As soon as we put up the posters we still didn't get any calls, or updates about (y/n) if they found her. Or that they found her dead or alive I know mark is taking it heard he recently put up a video. Saying that he won't be uploading for awhile until (y/n) returns safe and sound. Oh our sweet little (y/n) please be safe and unharmed please.