No crusing around my kid

~ Mark's pov ~

Its been one day since I brought (y/n) home she seem to like it here, and today Bob, and Wade. Will be coming over along the Jordan and Jack. Bob, Wade, and Jordan will get to meet (y/n) in person she seem to get along with Jack really well. Hopefully they want was words that she'll repeat since she only the age of three. Then I hear the TV a going she was watching a music video and she was dancing along match. Their dance moves and giggling away it warms my heart knowing that she's happy soon there is a knock on the. Door I went to the door and opened it greeted by Bob, Wade, Jordan, and Jack. (Y/n) runs up to them greeting them with a smile then she told them that she saw. Me and Jack kiss and told us to get a room my face went red. So did Jack's face they all laughed once they all got to know each other. (Y/n) sat between me and Jack happily swaying her head side to side while humming a tone. Then we heard a loud thud  in the kitchen and someone just had to curse.

"Fuck." Wade said as he got himself off the floor.

"WADE!" I shouted.

"What?" Wade asked.

"NO CURSING THERE IS A CHILD PRESENT!" I yelled while covering your ears.

"Oh, someone is pissed." Bob said taking a drink of coke.

"Dad, make them stop saying bad words." (Y/n) said as tears were forming.

"Hey, Mark I can take (y/n) and get her some ice cream." Jordan said.

"Ice cream!" (Y/n) cheered.

"Alright, (y/n) let's go get some ice cream any flavor." Jordan said as he picked you up.

While Jordan, and (y/n) went to got some ice cream I got to chat with the others. Then our conversation went down hill fast from. A normal like tell funny stories and jocks to fucked up weird shit.

~ Jordan's pov ~

I took (y/n) to the ice cream shop to got her away from the foul langue so. She won't repeat them every time when someone says. Foul langue she starts to get teary eye she really doesn't like foul langue. After we got some ice cream we decided to head back to Mark's apartment. When a random person walked up and asked me if she could take a quick pic. But (y/n) hide herself from the camera I guess she doesn't like getting her picture taken. The girl waved bye and left I headed back to Mark's apartment when we arrived. I heard some colorful words and (y/n) covered her ears I opened the door. And they were laughing telling jocks and weird shit Mark looked our way and saw that (y/n) was in tears. And the others stopped laughing and also looked our way mark walked over. (Y/n) ran up stairs and slammed her door. Mark followed and knock on her door she didn't answer.

~ Mark's pov ~

I knocked on her door, but she didn't answer I opened the door and to find everything. Flying everywhere I saw (y/n) standing there in the middle. As everything flies around her her soft green eyes now glowing ice cold blue hue. Then something hit my head making stumble backwards I never seen this side of her its. Like a darker side of her sweet side I look at her in shock and a bit for fear. And she could since it everything falls on the floor her eyes go back to normal she runs into the closet. And closes it not coming out I hear her soft cries I head over to the closet. And start talking to her then she said "Daddy, hates me *hic* you don't love me." she starts to cry. Breaking my heart I opened the closet door picking her up letting her cry into my shoulder. I whispered in her ear "Daddy, doesn't hate you and daddy loves you." Jack walked up stairs he could tell that she's upset he told me that Bob, Wade, and Jordan had left. And Jack said that he was going to stay I nodded still trying to calm down my sweet little girl. That night me and jack slept in my room then I woke up to screaming I bolted from the bed to see (y/n) running out of her room. Shouting at two figures as they followed her down the stair case.

~ Your pov ~

I had a hard time sleeping like someone or something was watching me. I shoot up to find two figures staring at me I screamed and ran out my door. Daddy ran out his door he was staring at the two figures I shouted at them. They chuckled and started to come closer they had their arms stretched out I ran down the stair case. I made it to the kitchen my eyes are now glowing ice cold blue and knives were flying around. Daddy and Jack finally made it down the stairs right after the two figures as they a come closer. Then two shadow figures appeared beside me I put my hands over my head screaming. I know that daddy and jack was afraid and I knew that daddy wanted to help, but couldn't. Then I felt and hand touch my shoulder I looked at him. He had a good heart and he looked like daddy and so did the other one and the second one looked like jack.

"Its ok young one your in good hands." He said sweetly and softly.

"What about daddy and jack?" I asked as my eyes flickered.

"Their fine. I needed you to do something for me. Can you do it?" He asked.

"Uh uh." I nodded.

"Good close your eyes and think warm happy thoughts." He said.

I did what I was told and wave of pure energy went through the hole room and disappeared. I opened my eyes I ran to daddy and cried into his shoulder. As he stroked my red curly hair jack stayed so that nothing will happen like that again. I hope that daddy will keep jack his nice his like a brother I never had.