Dariplier and Antisepticeye

~ Antisepticeye's pov ~

We finally found (y/n), and that damn angel had to come and wren it. Now he'll be watching over her so that we can't take her away. I look at Darkiplier who's pissed at the moment and thinking of away to get (y/n) back. We did had a run in with angel (y/n) Lightiplier's kid man now I really want (y/n) back. I decided to have a little visit with (y/n) at night while Mark and Jack are asleep when night rolled around. I stepped out from the shadows and walked over to her bed and sat down she opened her eyes. And screamed shit I should have known she would have done that. Then Jack ran in I glared at him and lunged at him. I throw him across the hall  I walked over to him, but was stopped by a force I turned around. To see (y/n) had a hold on me her eyes were blood red and dark blue she held a hunting knife in her right hand. I'm screwed until Darkiplier came she throw the knife and hit him in the shoulder damn she has good aim. And she throw me against Darkiplier sending us flying across the hall.

"Fuck." Dark said rubbing his head.

"Man is she strong." I said getting off dark.

"LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK." (Y/n) said darkly.

"The child is not yours to take." Light said putting a hand on her shoulder.

We didn't say a word (y/n) walked up to us and opened a door leading back to where me and dark came form. She pointed to the door telling us to leave so we did now we won't be able to get (y/n) back for sure. Our sweet little (y/n) won't be coming anytime soon, but she'll definitely be asking questions.

~ Light's pov ~

Darkiplier and Antisepticeye left the door to where they came from closed (y/n) was back to normal. She ran over to Jack and shook him he didn't respond she stared to tear up then it turn into anger. She opened another door that leads to dark's and antisepticeye's realm and went through. I followed her but it was to late the door closed she gonna get herself killed. Then mark opened his door and found jack on the floor he quickly check (y/n)'s she wasn't in there.

~ Darkiplier's pov ~

We were back to where we started when a door opened up and a three year old girl stepped through. My eyes widen in surprise to see (y/n) she looked really pissed and tears were falling down her face. I walked over to her and knelt down to her level only to get. Slapped in the face by a pissed three year old girl I grew angry, but had to calm down. Since she's only three man did that really hurt how did she learn how to do that. Then I was forced backwards then I noticed she had a sword her size. How can she use a sword she to young oh what I forgot she can. She has a dark side so she can use weapons like swords then she put the sword down. Then Another door appeared and Lightiplier came through.

"What do you want Light?" I said in annoyed tone.

"I came to bring (y/n), home Mark is worried." Light said shooting a glare at me.

"I want to avenge Jack." (Y/n) said staring straight at me.

"No we should get going. Come now." Light said ushering to the door.

"NEVER EVER RETURN!" (Y/n) said darkly and in a cold tone.

I sighed knowing that she will never return and that she's in good hands it makes me angry. Just thinking about it, but that the same time heartbroken. This is what it feels like to be sad and hurt emotionally.

~ I know its short but the next one will be a bit longer. I'll see you in the next chapter bye ~