Prologue

There was a kingdom in a far away land, the Lourdes. One day, they got attacked by the other kingdom. The queen name was Victoria Takishima and the king was Charles Takishima. They had a daughter name (Y/n) Takishima and three sons; the first prince is Klaus Takishima, the second is Kei Takishima, the third is Elias Takishima. (Y/n) is the first daughter because the eldest is Klaus.

After fifteen years, they were still looking for their lost daughter. They didn't gave up. Then (Y/n) was living in a farm and her name was Lucy Yuuma. With her parents name, Mayuki and Laito Yuuma. (Y/n) had a friend name Zen, Prince Zen Wisteria, the second son of Wisteria. She went to the Clarines to work for the prince.

One day, Zen invited her to the party of his because it was queen's invitation birthday. Then the King and Queen said she look like our daughter. After that, they always treat her like their daughter.

Will their friendship long last or more than?

Will they find the lost daughter?

Is she the girl, the girl they were looking for 15 years?

Find out in the story..... Hope you like it.

This is a short recap. Thank you very much, minna

By the way, Lucy will be your name here in the story. Because that was given to you when you were baby in the farm.....