Episode 14

Third person's pov
Remember the guy who kidnapped you? He is back, he really came back. He pretended to be a guard of Lourdes. No one can even notice that. Even you, he is so obsess with you. He knows you, but you don't know anything about him either his name. You call him as a 'unknown stalker', you don't know what to do when he popped out somewhere.

Then, You and Zen were walking on the busy street while holding hands. Both of you are dating, it's your moment time. They let you go to have time and date and some stuffs of being couples. Some girls are jealous of you.

"Girl, you know that girl was lucky to have a handsome prince boyfriend. I want have one day" a girl whispered to her friend and her friend agreed on her.

After some times, you went to the restaurant and eat your lunch together. You felt embarrassed because some peoples are staring at both of you. And you didn't notice that there someone was stalking you, he even followed you where ever you go. He was staring at you sternly.

Zen's pov
Does Lucy didn't notice something or anything except with the stares of people? The guy who kidnapped her was here. We didn't knew that he's also here. Why did I let go of him that time?! I was too idiot! Damn it!!

"Lucy? Didn't you notice anything? Or anyone?" I asked her while looking at her worriedly

"Nope, why?" She looked at me like she was reading my mind

"Nothing" I murmured and continue to eat

"Okay" she shrugged. That's better than she notice him. "By the way, do you know why they want to know if I was princess (y/n)?"

"No, maybe they want to because they were looking for their long lost princess" I explained

"Yeah, maybe you're right" she smiled and continue to eat.

*Time Skip*

We were roaming the place. She was having fun and me looking everywhere if someone is follwing us. I don't want someone will stop our date or ruin it. I want a wonderful date without interfering us.

Your pov
I was stealing glances to Zen. Why is he looking around. Is he looking for someone? Is it a girl? Ugh! Lucy, no time for that! I tapped him and he looked at me innocently.

"Why?" He asked worriedly

"Why you look so intense? You look scary when you roam your eyes. Who are you looking for?" I asked him worriedly

He sighed first befopre he speak "Lucy, remember the kidnapper of yours?" I nodded "He's here" he seriously said and that made him shock and shiver head to spine.

"The...then wha...what we wi...will do?" I was too scared and nervous what will happen to me again.

"I don't know, I'll just tell this to the king and queen about this so that they can give you protection" I just nodded "Don't worry I'm here for you." He hugged me and I sobbed silently "why don't we go home for now. Let's continue this next time"

"Yes, I think it's better...." Then we walked home to the castle

When we reached the castle I was still crying because I'm scared. I saw a guard with red hair. The guy. . .the one who kidnapped me last time. Then he smirked. He removed his guards clothes. It turned to a long sleeves (karma's unifrom. This is a clue😂).

"Do you remember me? Lucy?~" he said as he licked his lips and smirked.

Third Person's pov

"Yah! You're the kidnapper!" You shouted until it reached Obi, Mitsuhide, and Kiki. So they run towards you.

"Zen! Lucy?! Are you okay?!" Kiki asked worriedly

"Kiki, Mitsuhide! Go to the royalty and to my brother on what's happening! And you Obi here help me protecting Lucy." Zen commanded and they followed his instruction

"Now, Lucy. Lucy Yuuma, you're now mine" the boy smirked

"I'm not yours! And I don't even know your identical and your name" You shouted angrily

"Do you really want to know it?" He added

"Of course. I don't think that is your real face." You glared

"Ohh, you notice it. Your a good observer" he clapped his hand and touvch your face

"How did you get my name?" You gritted your teeth

"You really forgot me" he smirked while removing the mask or the fake skin

"Who the hell are you?!" You are getting anxious

"Your really insisting me huh." He removed his fake eye lashes

"Just get to the point!" You yelled at the top of your lungs

"Then. . .I'll reveal myself" lastly he removed his contact lenses (wow! Too future😂). He also removed the cap.

Your eyes went wide when you saw a red haired guy, with a piercing on the right ear, he wears American suit. You think you know him. You know him very much............

"Ka. . . ." you stuttered

"Karma Akabane. Your childhood friend/ex-boyfriend" he smirked as he push back his hair.

To be continue. . . . . . .

A/n
😂😂 I'm out of my mind. I use Karma Akabane as the enemy. For those who loves him, don't worry he was your ex boyfriend😂. Ex! Ouch, so it means you two have a past😂😂. So, I don't want to spoil to you guys so much. So let's wait for the next chapter. Maybe sunday or I don't even know. I cannot promise you. Love you all, sorry for late update😘

October. 17, 2016