Episode 1

After 15 years......

Scene 1

Third Person POV
The queen was walking back and forth because she was thinking if they can find their daughter, their long lost daughter. Then the king entered the room.

"Are you alright, Victoria?" the king asked worriedly

"What if we didn't find (Y/n)?" the queen sat on the corner of the bed.

Then the king sat besides her wife. Then he patted his wife's back.

"Don't give up like that. Just trust on me. Be strong, I know we will find her" the queen nodded

"Yes, you're right. We never give up that easily. Even how long is that" the queen smile as she stood up on the bed.

"That's my wife" he murmured.

Scene 2

There is this girl named Lucy, she is an ordinary girl.

Early in the morning, she starts picking some harvested plants.

Then one man, tapped her shoulder, lightly. She looked up, and saw Zen.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" she was shocked when she saw him

"We have some business need to do here. Since you oived in thsi land why don't I visit my friend sister" he smiled and she chuckled

She looks like a fine lady and every people thought that she was the lost daughter of the Queen Lourdes. Then her hair was blown by the wind and she accidentally ate her hair that covered her face. And Zen laughed at her.

"It's not funny" she rolled her eyes

"Sorry" he cleared his throat

"Are you roaming around?" She changed the topic

"You know I always do" he smiled and patted her head

Lucy just rolled her eyes.

"Lucy, are you okay?" he waved his hand on her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Lucy smiled at him to assure him.

"Okay. Lucy, would you like to work on the castle?"

"I don't know, why?"

"Can you work as a herbalist?"

"I'll ask my parents first"

"Sure, take your time. If you don't want I'm not forcing you" he smiled

"I'll tell you"She waved goodbye at him before he leaves

Reader's pov (Lucy)

I walk inside the house. Then I saw my parents were budgeting. I walk towards them then they look at me.

"Mother, Father. Is it okay if I'll work as a herbalist in Clarines?"

Their eyes went wide. They seems can't believe the offer.

"Because Fishing and farming are not enough for our budget. Plus, I'm good at treating heals. We also have unique leaves for medicine" I continued

"Okay, then. But don't work too much" mother sighed

"I hope you will be fine there. Thank you, Lucy for giving us efforts"Father patted me

Then, I sent a letter for Zen about it. Two to three days before I got his reply.

After three days, there was a mailman from Clarines.

"I'm Mitsuhide from Clarines. This is the letter from the Prince Zen to Lucy"

"I'm Lucy Yuuma, why did Zen send me a letter?"

"I don't even know why" he shrugged

"By the way, he wants to give you this" he handed me a necklace with silver pendant.

Then he handed me the letter. He bowed and leave. I went inside and started reading the letter.

Dear Lucy,
I would like to know what was the opinion of your parents. If they didn't accept it, its ok don't force them or yourself. By the way, my brother accepted that I can fetch you there. Hoped you like the necklace.

Sincerely,
Zen Wisteria

I smiled on the letter he gave. I looked at the necklace, it was beautiful. I blushed a little. Why was he giving me this?

Scene 3....

Zen's pov
I was working on my papers then someone knocked then I said 'come in' then Obi pecked inside. I glare at him.

"I received a letter from Lucy Yuuma" he cleared his throat

"Why?"

"I dont know" he sweat dropped

"Give me the letter" i snatched away from him and start reading it.

Dear Zen,
I would be happy that you will fetch me here. My parents accepted. By the way, I can work as a herbalist and as a blacksmith. I'm so happy that I met a prince like you, kind, cool, loyal, overprotective,and friendly. Unlike the prince of Tanbarun T_T. By the way I hope that you will like this.

Sincerely,
Lucy Yuuma

Then Obi put something on my table. It was a bracelet that made of crystal. Did she made this? How sweet. I grinned at the letter. I blushed on the bracelet. I'm so happy that I met her.

The next day.......

Reader's pov (Lucy)
I just woke up and I fixed my hair. I went down, i was about to greet but I saw them talking cheerfully with Zen. Did I said Zen? Zen? Zen is here?He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes annoyingly

"Early in the morning, rolling her eyes"

"Oh shut up!" i yelled back

Then they looked at me.

"Ah, Lucy your awake. Prince Zen is here to fetch you" mother smiled

"Huh!? But i didn't fixed my things" i shoked

"Its okay, take your time" he grinned

"But eat your breakfast, first" father reminded

Then I sat down and started eating. After i ate, I went to my room and fixed my things. Mother gave me some money. I waved goodbye. I will miss them. I went up to the horse.

Time Skip......

When we reached the Clarines, I put my things in my room. I laid down a little. Then someone knocked.

"Miss Lucy, we will roam you around," the man suggested

"Who are you?"

"I'm Obi, nice to meet you," he smiled

"Me too" i grinned

Then we roam around. I saw Kiki my childhood friend. She waved at me and smile. I smiled back, she run towards me.

"So your the girl that Zen was talking about" she smirked innocently

"Shut up, Kiki" i gritted my teeth

She chuckled

"Just kidding. Lets just meet later" she left

After we roam around, I went to the dining room. i saw them, i smiled on my own. Zen gave me a schedule, so I will make some swords tomorrow. Then I will have a training in swordmanship and horsing. This is easy.

I waved goodbye and went back to my room. I laid down to the comfort bed. Then I showered and changed my clothes to (F/c) pajamas. I went to sleep. Tomorrow is my first day.

To be continued...

A/n

Heyo, guys hoped you like. Thank you for reading my stories. I really appreciate it. My story Fairy tail Vampires x Wizards will end. Hope you read it. Thank you for following me.

Sayonara, minna-san!