Episode 12

Now the sky is orange mixed with red and the sun is setting. Tomorrow we will aboard to the Lourdes, I miss my parents. Now I can visit them. I went to my room and packed all my things then someone knocked the door and I said 'come in'. The one and only was on the door is Zen.

"Hey, what are you doing here? You should pack your things" I reminded him without giving a glance

"I'm done since last night" He smiled as he hugged me from behind as he wrapped his hands around my waist. While his chin is on the top of my shoulder.

"Oh, fast enough" I shrugged

"Do you need help?" He asked

"Yeah, thanks for the help" I smiled

"Anything for you" he smirked

Then I get my clothes in my wardrobe and also some shoes in my shoe rack. I get my personal things and put them in a kit. I get my bag and put my clothes as Zen folding my clothes. After sometimes, we were talking about my past. He also talked about his past.

"We're done" he cheered as he laiod his back on my bed

"Yeah" I sighed as I sat down beside him

"Ready for tomorrow??" He glanced at me with his mischievous smirk

"Yeah, I need to sleep. We will leave early, right?" I reminded him

"Shoot! Yeah, maybe we will get a punishment again" we chuckled and it reminds me the punishment, I didn't knew that he can sing. His voice is wonderful.

"Ne, Lucy" he called

"Hmmm?" I hummed

"I know... I didn't ask you... Yet..." He looked down

"What is it?" I glazed at him

"Can you be my girlfriend??" He asked and I smiled

"Of course, I 'm so happy you asked that" I chukled and he giggled

"I think I'm little nervous, I don't know what to do now. I don't know the royalty rules. I only know the commoners" I said while looking down.

"It's okay, we're there to help you. Do you know; Mitsuhide, Kiki, and Obi will go with us. So that you have friends to talk with." He smiled at me cheerfully

"Aren't you my friend??" I teased then he rolled his eyes

"Hello, remember? I'm your boyfriend" He pouted

"Just kidding" I went to my wardrobe and get a white 3/4 sleaves with black polka dots, maroon red skirt, and black boots. "These are the clothes I was going to wear"

"That suits you" he compliment with a smirk

•°•°•°Time Skip brought to you by Armin°•°•°•

The carriage is there, boys put our things at the back. Izana, the first prince of Wisteria, is not yet here. That's only natural, he is the first prince and he has to do something. After packing our bags, the prince came down and we bowed.

"Are you ready, Lucy?" He asked worriedly

"Um. . .alittle, yeah" I smiled reassuring

"Great, so lets get inside, Zen let's go"

"Okay, coming up" he stood up from the chair and patted my back "let's go" and I nodded.

As we entered, the carriage started as we closed the door. They were so noisy mostly the two boys while Kiki is quietly reading. Me just roming my reyes outside and Zen sleeping along with Izaya.
After 3 hours we stopped, we got hungry. We roam around to look for a place to eat with.