EPILOGUE

[F I N A L]

Everything is perfect...

Everything is good...

Everything is prepared....

I didn't expect thay it wil end like this...

I didn't knew that it will be like this...

All I knew is to help my family...

I didn't knew that I will meet my real family...

I found my friends who I can lay on...

I meet my old friends and had a reunion together....

This is a happy ending that I dream of...

"Princess, your make up artists are here" a servant shouted from the outside of my big room.

I will no longer just a princess of this palace but the Queen who will rule with my soon to be later husband.

We will rule and give peace to Clarines.

We convinced my parents and they all agree. It's been 8 years since I became the princess of Lourdes.

I've been used to packed up works. Her majesty is a nice person.

She let the family, who take care of me for 15 years, enters the palace and visit me anytime they want.

In eight whole years my brother Klaus was married to Queen Eliza from the land of Mashimoto.

Speaking of the land of Mashimoto, Prince Wooshin and I are close enough to be best friends.

We sometimes open up our feelings if we can't take it anymore.

We laugh together when Zen is not around.

We comforts each other if we cry.

We lay on each other if we want to.

"Lucy," a man called my name.

"Brother" I replied.

"Congrats, little sister" he smiled at me.

"Thanks Klaus" I smiled back.

I want to cry but I can't...

My make up will fudge...

I'll just cry later.

After sometimes, after preparing for so long. I am now wearing a long white gown with a veil on the top of my head down to the floor. I am now holding a bouquet of expensive flowers. I'm really excited to see the man that will be my husband.

Zen Westeria, Prince of Clarines.

"Lucy, you're so beautiful. Better than a normal one" Shirayuki complimented.

"I know" I chuckled.

"Woah, who are you? How can I help you?" Karma teased like he doesn't really know.

"Oi!" I gave him a death glare.

"I was just kidding, I'm trying to calm you down. You're shaking dude"

"I'm just excited, go seat down" I shooed them away.

"Good luck" Shirayuki smiled.

Then the door of the church started to open. I can see the people looking at me.