Episode 21

Now, you are with Karma again after yesterday and also today.

You forced him again with the permission from the queen that they are letting you go to meet Zen because they know that you two are just friends not as a boyfriend.

You two met on the place where you usually go with your friends.

As you reached the place,  you saw the four familiar faces that you ever sees in the past month.

As they also noticed you, they waved at you so high so that you can notice that.

You also waved back at them.

Karma who were behind you sighed.

"Hi guys" you greeted with a smile on your face that they didn't saw in how many days.

"Heeeey! We miss you so much" Mitsuhide hugged you first before others

"Me too, I miss your clumsiness"

"Oi! That's not a compliment" he gave you a glare

"Baby, my baby girl. My baby sister. My baby roommate. My baby friend" Kiki hugged you also after Mitsuhide released his hug on you.

"Aww, that's so sweet. I love you, sister. I love you, roommate. I love you, friend" you hugged her back.

"(Y/n), sorry for pranking you" Obi hugged you while apologizing.

"It's okay, you know that I can fell for your dad jokes and also to your pranks" you chuckled

"Yeaaah, I miss you so much" he hugged you tightly

"It's my turn" you heard Zen's voice but you felt a girly hug and soft breath.

You knew that this is isnt Zen this is. . . . . .

"Shirayuki. . ."you cried on her shoulders and you cannot stop your tears.

"(Y/n), I miss you. I didn't knew that you will stay there in a short time. If I just knew that you will stay there temporarily I should bond with you and waste my other tine with you" she grinned as you pulled you away from her.

"Is Karma with you?" She asked and you moved alittle to show Karma at her.

"Karms"she called his nickname that made him look at her

"Shirayu" he murmured and you moved aside to meet those two

"Karms" she called again

"Shirayu" the last call and they both hugged each other.

"Its been years since we were together like this. I miss our group of friends" his tears rolled down his eyes and you started to sobbed again and Shirayuki joined the drama.

"Lulu, Karma, Shirayu. Our weird nicknames" you chuckled on your own silliness

"Yeah, if I remember correctly. (Y/n) was the one who thought that because she was lazy calling our names" Karma who made a smirk that can steal someone's heart.

"Hey, it's my turn" Zen reminded us and he hugged you

"(Y/n), I miss you and I love you" he hugged you tight but you liked it.

"I know, I know" you chuckled.

After having a drama, mostly to the three of you.

You went to the nearest restaurant that you can eat together.

You talk with them and told them everything what happened this past month and Zen on the other hand talked about his life when you weren't around in the past month.

They laughed because Zen was being jealous.

You miss that laugh, smiles, and talkative mouths.

This atmosphere, the atmosphere you really want when you were in the castle.

This si what you've been looking again.

This kind of friendship and love and family you like it.

Everyone was being nice and loyal in your friendship.

Many hardships and pathways that you cannot choose and thought of the ending but everything continues in every choices you made.

Darkness came once but if faded after you found the solution for that problem. . . .

To be continued. . . .

(A/n)

    Sorry if it's short. I will post something longer next time. Tahnks for the support and it will end one day. The ending is soon. Heuheuheuheu. Love youuuuu!!