Episode 19

It's the last day, you will stay in Lourdes and they are going back where they came from. You can't accept the reality that they are going back to Clarines but at the same time you feel relieved that you find your real parents.

You saw them, putting their thing in the carriage, you have nothing to do but to look at them leaving you. All of you cannot accept the reality but you have to. You will miss everything in Clarines. Mostly your boyfriend, Zen.

Tears started to stream down, you can't stop the tears that stream down your face. (Play the song) You remeber all the memories with them. They smiled at you after packing their things. You smiled back. Zen hugged you and his grip like he don't want to let you go. You feel so comfortable that made you cry even more.

"(Y/n), we will comeback next time if we don't have a hectic schedule. I will always love you."

You didn't reply and just nod at him.

"We will write you a letter weekly," he added

"We will miss you" Mitsuhide sobbed

"Aww, I will miss you. I won't have a friend girl anymore except to Shirayuki. I won't have a friwnd to tell secrets" Kiki smiled faintly

"I will miss teasing you" Obi hugged you

"I will miss you all, I will visit if I have time and if they will let me go" you hugged them back individually

They waved goodbye and you were left with Zen.

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" He smirked and you chuckled at him.

You gave him a kiss, passionately. He also kiss you back. He waved goodbye before spinning around to the carriage. As they left your tears starting to roll down. You didn't do anything but to kneel down and crying loudly. Your brothers trying to comfort you and bring you back to your room. You will miss them, memeories that left in you are starting to flashbacks.

Now, you are in your room. It's dinner time but you didn't attend. You don't have any appetite to eat dinner. You want them badly. You were used to be with them when you were going to eat. You miss all the noise you made with them. Mostly, you miss Zen because you were thinking that he might fall in love with others. You two are far away to meet easily like you two usually do. You also miss Shirayuki and Sakura.

Your thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on the door. You wiped out your tears and opened the door. It was Kei, holding a tray of food. You thought that they might worrying about you.

"Can I come in?" Kei snapped you back

"Ye-yeah" you opened the door widely and let him in.

He put the try in your side table.

"Can you tell me why were you crying?" And you nodded as a reply

"I just miss them" you looked down

"Do you want to insist Her Majesty to visit them?"

Your eyes went wide and looked at him with a shock facial expression.

"I know she will agree if that will make you happy" he shrugged

"Please please, insist her" you pleaded

"Okay, okay. I'll talk to her" he patted your head

"Thanks" you smiled

Then he stood up and went out. He also closed the door before leaving. You started thinking. You miss him. . .you mean them, with friends. Then you looked out on the window to see shinning stars on the sky. You thought that he might looking on the window.

As you thought, he is. He is also looking on the window to see the shining stars. But he has smile that plastered on his face. He still thinks about you. He can't stop thinking of you. He wants to know if you are eating properly. If you are having fun time. If you have hectic schedule. He can't stop thinking of you. Until Obi snapped him back to reality.

"Zen, stop thinking about Lucy. . .I mean (y/n) with the word princess on it"

"I'll try" he smiled slightly

Then Obi went down from the tree to Zen's window and sat there.

"I know you can't stop worrying" he smirked

"Yeah, you're right. I need to sleep now"

"Good night, Zen-chi" Obi grinned widely

But Zen just ignore it. He went to his bed and blow the candle near him.

Then you went to bed already and turned off the light on the candle.

To be continued. . . . .

A/n
Hi guys! I know it's short so yeah. I'm here to advertise  my another story. Only kpop fan who will understand this. So please read my story. If that book have 10 readers for the mean time, I will update every day or not? So please read it.

Love you all!! See you in the chapter!!

(Ps: sorry for wrong grammar)