5

"Remember George-"

"Yes Grace, I know, please trust me." He begged as his face leaned closely from his seat to my own. "It stays between us. I won't tell them, okay?"

"Than-" I began, before George raised an eyebrow, and I reconsidered the hours I could possibly be spending with Ringo at such a risk. "Okay." I laughed, causing us both to crack a smile.

I took a sigh of relief as we both drew our faces apart, sinking into my seat slightly before I heard George open his door in order to exit the car, as we had now reached our destination back at the studios. I opened mine too, and stepped out of the car to feel the chilled tingling of the light September breeze run down my back.

"You look beautiful in that dress by the way." George remarked as I flattened its skirt out, making my cheeks heat.

"Well what can I say? I have incredible taste." I gave a slight curtsy, amusing him slightly.

We both entered the studios with high hopes of a warming welcome, though I was still uneasy, as George's fellow band mates seemed a little frosty yesterday during acquaintance.

"Don't worry pet." George squeezed my hand slightly before pushing open the door to the recording studio, revealing an array of instruments scattered amongst the room, and three perplexed Beatles awaiting his arrival.

The three Beatles gawped at us a with a critical stare, only enhancing the profound insecurities I felt, and their eyes followed us with a cold twinge.

"Well well," John gave a harsh smile. "Look who didn't show up at the pub last night."

"I was helping Grace settle in." George shrugged collectedly.

"We're you really though?" John raised an eyebrow suggestively, disgusting me greatly.

"Look lads," George brushed him off. "I know it's against our rules to have a bird sit in on sessions, but Grace is a little-"

"Obscure?" John finished for George sourly.

"Lost." George pouted, causing John to roll his eyes tediously.

"Playing nanny with this one are we Georgie? Or have you taken liking to the little dumpling?" He presented George with a snide grin.

"Don't listen Geo, he's just trying to push your buttons." Paul took a glance upwards from the guitar he tuned from behind John.

"Put a sock it it McCartney." John darted his head to him, shooting a piercing enough look to cause Paul's head to shy away back down to his guitar again.

"How about you put a sock in it." George intervened. "Just leave Grace alone alright? Im not asking for much from yeh', you don't even have to talk to her if you don't want to. I'm just trying to help her out is all."

"Oh god, what's this one told you?" John groaned, vexing me very much so with his little nips towards me, calling me 'this one', like I was just another one of their toys they could easily dispose of.

"Nothing." George shrugged. "She um...she can't remember a thing. Amnesia I'd say."

I noticed John turn to Paul and Ringo, and although the back of his head was to me and George, I could only imagine the sort of humoured expressions he was pulling towards them.