Part One

"It's everything that I was afraid of."

"What is?"

"Loving you, Kent."

Fifteen year old, Freya Wynn stumbled towards the yellow bus. The sound of noisy kids and the loud engine of the yellow vehicle was becoming familiar to the little girl. All she wanted was to sleep in her duvet. Freya hated school, she hated her classmates. They were mean, outrageously ignorant, and they bullied her for their own entertainment.

The quiet girl bit her lip once she heard his teasing. For such a immature blockhead he had a big mouth. He was fat and had red hair. He was teasing that poor kid, Clark. He continued teasing and no one said a single word. Freya honestly felt bad for him. Her fist grew tight.

"Hey, leave him alone, Doofus!" She stood up glaring at him.

"What are you his girlfriend?" He snarled back.

Freya looked towards Clark and then back to Pete. "J-Just shut up, okay." The blonde was never good with comebacks besides, she was terrified. Pete stood up from his seat and stomped getting in front of her.

But Freya showed no fear. "And what are you gonna do about it, huh? Tell your parents on me?"

The girl had no words. Everyone knew her parents died four years ago in an accident. Before she knew it she was crying. She had no time to speak before the bus got a flat tire. The bus swerved without the bus driver's say.

All of the kids let out a petrified shriek. Pete stumbled, trying to keep his balance, but fell onto Freya making her hit her head on the bus's dirty floor. The Wynn girl soon falling into unconsciousness. The bus was already in the lake. It was up to Clark's chin by the time he turned to see if the girl that stood up for him was okay. His blue, ocean eyes almost fell from their sockets when he noticed she wasn't on the bus along with Pete the bully.

The farm boy had to swim to get out and save them all.

He wanted to save them, even if he had to show his inhuman strength. With everything he had, Clark pushed the bus out of the water and to solid ground.

Lana Lang looked at Clark as their eyes met. Bewilderment and surprise was what Clark saw in her eyes.

Kent blinked at her before looking for Freya and Pete. He saw the red head right away taking him to the waters surface.

Clark put him on the ground beside the yellow bus. The kids were whispering and looked as if Clark was an alien. And he paid them no attention, his focus was on finding Freya.

Taking in a deep breath, he entered the blue pits of the lake.

Seconds passed before panic rose and negative thoughts filled his mind. Right when he was about to give up, he saw long, now dark wet hair being pulled as if her hair was swiftly being pulled in the wind. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was open, water filling her lungs. The boy swam faster, grabbing her by the waist as he swan them to the surface. Clark's black, curly hair was now clinging to his face. The droplets fell on Freya's face making Clark notice how even more beautiful she looked.

He put her on the grass and checked for a heartbeat. It was faint, but she was still breathing. A sigh of relief from the boy and a small smile grew on his face. She is okay, he thought. I saved them, I saved Freya Wynn.

And there you go! Kiernan Shipka plays as young Freya Wynn. Hope this was a good introduction. I know in the description it said that this is gonna be from the movie Batman Vs Superman, but there will be flashbacks from the Man Of Steel movie and some I made up. Don't worry it's still based on B.V.S but that will begin in a the next two or three chapters maybe. I hope that is okay.

Bye loves!