Five| I Hate You

"Clark, just please listen to me, okay," Freya caressed his pale cheeks. She was leaving.

She was leaving him.

To Gotham City because the death of her aunt three days ago. She had a grandparent there from her dad's side.
Upset, Clark grasped her delicate hands. Giving them a quick squeeze before putting them to her sides. The farm boy started to walk in his house. Martha Kent was not home due to work. "Clark!" She screamed, the tears already spilling. But he didn't stop.
"Clark, don't abandon me, please. Dont leave me like everyone else!" Freya had already followed him inside his house.

He stopped, but when he looked at her. His expression was full of anger. It broke him to have the only person to make him feel normal, human leave. Tears prickled, teasing to fall. "I love you." Freya wiped a tear away from his eyes. "You're the one abandoning me. I need you. You're my oxygen to breath, Freya."

A small smile formed on her lips. "I love you too." She spoke, it was like a sweet lullaby through his heightened ears. It made him just want to drift off to sleep. To dream peacefully away from this universe and the dangers of it. "Clark, I have no choice. I have to go. This is my last day. Can't we just make the most of it." She tried to ignore the part where he said she was abandoning him.

Something inside of him wanted her. He wanted her so bad that it hurt. But it was her last day. The other part of him wanted to not see her again at that moment. She had to leave and that angered him. It hit a few heart strings. Taking in a deep breath, "I think you should go."

Bewildered by such actions Freya grew angry. "What the hell? After everything we've been through." She whispered the last part. "Y-You're just gonna throw it all away."

Clark sighed, "Yeah, will you go, please." He immediately missed her warmth, her wide smile, and whatever they were. Whatever they had; he missed it. He missed Freya Wynn.

The blonde's hands began to shake as she started to cry again. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" She hit his chest repeatedly. Her legs wanted to buckle beneath her, to fall and brake down. To have her love hold her tightly. To kiss her forehead to make her feel better. But he was the cause of her tears. Clark was the one who hurt her this time. Not the bullies from school, not the drastic news of her aunt, but Clark Kent. The man who wouldn't even hurt a fly somehow got under her skin and caused Freya pain. He was like a parasite that she couldn't itch away. It only grew and became deeper into her skin. The blonde was vulnerable, something that she hated the most.

"I don't ever want to see you again. Sometimes I doubt you're even human!" She ran to her car, just wanting to get away from him. That was the last thing Clark wanted to hear from his best friend. That was the least thing he heard from Freya Wynn. The girl that could brighten his day with just one look at her.

He hurt her. As much as he wanted to run after her, to pick her up and carry her back to his house and apologize till the end of due time, he couldn't. Freya needed to be out of his life, for something bad was soon to occur. The arrival of Zod. He knew danger was coming and it was faster than anyone had thought.

"I will always love you, Freya Wynn." He whispered, even though she couldn't hear him, he just wanted to say it. Wishing for her to say it back. But she's gone. Out of his life forever, at least he thought.