Four| You're Here

Freya Wynn stepped out of the limo, a certain short haired, lunatic following in tow. The woman did not want to be there. This was not apart of her job. Reporters flashed their cameras towards the blonde. Lex had the nerve to threaten me. If I didn't go with him to this celebration, I would lose my job.

"Excuse me, Mr. Luthor, is this your girlfriend?" One reporter questioned.

They were bombarded by more reporters. "No, this is my assistant. Now, if you'll excuse us."

Lex interlocked his assistant's arm with his. Freya tried her best to not fall in her sparkly heals. Lex had picked her out a long, red dress as a present.

Honestly, to her it was way too tight and showed way too much

Honestly, to her it was way too tight and showed way too much. Let's just say it wasn't her go to party dress. Was this some date or strictly business? The Wynn woman hoped for the ladder.

Lex and Freya walked inside the party. All eyes went to them. Bruce Wayn's eyes looked the blonde up in down, sipping his champagne.

Clark Kent noticed everyone's eyes were behind him. Confused, he turned to see what was going on.

His eyes seemed to light up when he saw the beautiful woman before him. Blonde hair covered her face. Clark's heart sped up as he wondered, who is she.

Lex whispered in Freya's hair, "you look astonishing." A blush crept up her neck.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She commented, finally looking up at the people staring.

Diana Prince frowned as she saw everyone gawking at the woman with Lex Luthor.

Right when everyone was back to reality and not dazed by Freya Wynn, a man began to talk to Lex about business. The old man, from the corner of his eye kept looking at Freya. Lust was all she could see in his eyes. Gritting her teeth, "Lex, I'm just gonna, um, freshen up. I'll be back." She whispered into his ear. Lex's crazed heart almost skipped a beat. That didn't stop the boyish grin to reach his lips.

He gave her a nod. This is why I didn't show up to prom. Freya thought, just wanting to get away from the people there. A flash and the sound of a camera taking a photo caught her attention. With hard eyes, Freya turned around about to punch the guy in the face. Even if she did, it wouldn't do her any good.

Freya's eyes softened, tears appeared in her eyes. "You're here."

That voice, the farm boy thought. He was about to snap another picture of the beauty before him. His eyes softened, his heart broke slightly. The familiar eyes, face, plump lips that the camera detailed. He looked up from it, "Freya."

"

Ayye that was amazing! I almost cried. Sorry, but the next chapter should be a flashback. You'll understand why they didn't just run and hug each other. But they were about to cry and his heart broke. Sooo. I LOVE YOU GUYS/GALS SO MUCH! In gratitude of you all commenting, voting, and at least reading this story I had them finally meet.

Sorry for any grammar issues.