Three| Blue Raspberry

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Luthor."

Lex Luthor, a well known person around the globe. A rich man with humour and not the good kind.

With a grin, Lex stood up from his 'office' chair. A red jolly rancher in hand, "oh, what a delight you came." His voice high pitched with enthusiasm. Lex Luthor grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. "Please, Mrs Wynn call me Lex."

A nod is what he earned in response. Honestly, even though Freya worked for a crazed man she thought he was actually pretty funny. Not that bad looking either, but nowhere near as handsome as Clark Kent.

Lex cleared his throat, "I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot away, Lex." It's like the woman could feel the nervousness radiating off of him. It must be a pretty serious question to get The Lex Luthor shook up.

"Would you like... a jolly rancher. Here blue, green, red. All sorts of colors!" That was not even close to what he was gonna ask the blonde.

She frowned, "um, I'll take a blue."

He took the opportunity to look away from her. His hand reached into the small glass bowl of jolly ranchers and  plucked out a blue raspberry.

The man had problems.

Lex's fingers rapidly tried in taking the rapper off. Freya was a little weirded out when he went to put the blue candy in her mouth. "Here." The blue candy touched her tongue. Lex's thumb grazed her bottom lip. 

Realizing what he was doing, he let his arms fall to their sides. "Freya, I would be very pleased if you would accompany me in going to a party tonight."

"No."

Just to remind you: THIS IS A CLARK KENT FAN FICTION! So please don't get mad that I added don't Frex/ Leya in this chapter. I thought this was gonna be longer tbh, sorry about that. Sorry for grammar issues. DONT BE A SILENT READER.