The Rage of Darth Sidious

It was night time in Coruscant. Sidious and Maul were on the balcony of the top floor of a building, overlooking the city below. Darth Maul had a triumphant smile on his face, but Sidious looked angry enough to kill.

"Darth Maul, it seems that the last remaining Jedi Archive was stolen from me. Your first assignment is to hunt the thief down and kill him...horribly. I have a tracking device on the Archive, so I suggest you take my tracker and hunt the source down," Sidious said. "If you fail to return the Archive, you shall be replaced with the who calls himself Rahziid. I understand he lives?"

"Yes my Lord, but he is severely injured," Maul replied.

"It was an unwise decision nonetheless," Sidious retorted. Maul left the room to leave his master on his own. Sidious glanced down at his lightsaber in fury. He needed the Archive back because it had told him a mistake. The archive stated that he would be betrayed by someone who he thought would be his most loyal servant. This can't be. How could Maul betray him? Or would the betrayer perhaps be another servant, in the further future? Sidious knew that the Archive had to be returned to him, so that he could find out who exactly would do such a thing.

He suddenly took out his lightsaber and slashed and hacked at everything in sight. A servant came in and was instantly hacked to pieces as Sidious unleashed his rage upon him. The glass panels were shattering all around him and torrents of Force Lightning were being unleashed upon everything. Sidious roared and left the scene immediately.

Back on the distant planet of Naboo, the Gungan smiled to himself as he looked upon his most prized possession. The Archive had been placed upon a large piece of ruin amongst other possessions: A long, black robe, the hilt of a lightsaber which was yet to reveal its colour, several bottles of Naboo Wine and the steering wheel of a Naboo Starfighter. The Gungan looked once more at the Archive to find his future. There were many strange symbols which were unknown to him, but he saw himself in the Archive. He saw himself looking at the Archive. This was strange, how could this be the future? The figure of himself inside the Archive turned around to defend himself from a Zabrak who had just leapt forward.

"What could this mea...OH SHIT!" the Gungan screamed as he narrowly blocked the real life Zabrak with his stick.

"You have something of my Master's. A thievery which needs to be paid in blood," Maul smirked as he swung his lightsaber towards the pitiful creature. The Gungan picked up his lightsaber and unsheathed it. Maul was shocked for a moment when he saw its colour, and then both of them clashed lightsabers in fury. One of them was going to die here, and the Gungan was determined not to let it be him. He would not be defeated by a mere Sith Lord scum.