Hunter vs Predator

2 years had past since Jango had partaken in the events of Hoth. Not much had changed since then other than he managed to earn enough money to buy himself a farm on the grasslands of Naboo. He was constantly getting contracts every week but his latest one was something different, something more rewarding. He walked into the cockpit of his ship and contacted the Employer.

"Ahh, Jango Fett? Yes, I was wondering if you would accept my offer," said the Employer.

"I haven't accepted anything yet," Jango replied, coldly.

"Think about it, Jango. An entire army all to yourself. It is every man's dream. Plus you will be paid handsomely," the Employer said.

"Alright, but I want 250,000 Galactic Credits a month," Negotiated Jango.

"Deal!"

"Good good." Jango flicked some switches in his cockpit and booted up the engine. "Oh, and one more thing," he added,

"What is that?"

"I want you to make a very unique clone - no growth enhancements and no batch training. I want to train him myself."

"What is he to be called?" asked the Employer.

Jango considered for a moment. "Call him...Boba...Boba Fett."

"As you wish," said the Employer as his hologram disappeared. Jango clutched the joystick and carefully lifted the ship off the ground, smiling to himself.