Part 1 (moving)

Maine's POV
  I woke up 6 in the morning to prepare my things because IM MOVING TO UK!!!! Yes finally... I walk to my bathroom to fix myself then i go down to take my breakfast... My pug queenie follow me to take her breakfast too...

I saw my nanny preparing my breakfast-bacon and egg... Yum!
“maine your breakfast is ready” nanny said...
“thanks nanny... Ill miss you and your cooking style so much” i said to nanny... “ill miss you too my princess” nanny saif while hugging me.

After i ate my breakfast, i go to my room to prepare.. After that im ready... I get my things and also queenie.. Shes coming with me... 

I go down and i saw mom and dad waiting for me.. “maine dont forget to call us. We should know what is happening to you there in uk...” mom said while in tear... Ugh mom dont make me teary... I hate when your crying...

“hey my princess..take care of yourself... And inform me if your goin to have a bf huh.. Ill test him first... ”daddy said while laughing....

“Dad?!” i said while im on shock... “just kidding... Go i know u dont wanna miss your flight!” ohh yeah about my flight.... “thanks for reminding daddy.. Ill miss you so much..” and i wave at them while leaving...

“sir, take me to the nearest store then go to the airport.”i said to our driver.. “yes mam” he replied.

At the store~

Im goin to buy some sweets......snacks......drinks....... And done. “how much?” i ask the guy... “20 dollars mam” he replied... Then i gave him the money and go back to my car...

At the airport~

“right there...drop me right there...”
I said to the driver while pointing at the direction... “take care mam..”my driver said... “awe thanks...”i said while tapping his back.

At the plane~

Im sitting beside of queenie... Well its a long trip so im goin to sleep.... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Im awake~

“Hmmmmm” while im stretching... “attention passenger where goin to take off in just 10 minutes.”(A/N im not sure if thats what they say. Sorry) “hey lil princess are you ready to live in a different house? Hope u are.. ” i said to queenie...

At the airport~

Haist finally me and queenie can rest now..we just have to find our house here in brighton... I find some taxi to ride ... There it is! I found a taxi!

“hey mister can u send me here?”while giving him the paper where mom wrote the address.. “ofcourse mam... And let me help you to put your bag inthe taxi” he said... Awe they are so helpful...“thanks mister” i said...

At the front of my house~

“welcome ms. Smith” the maids welcome me cheerfully...

“thank you everyone... ” i said...

“um ms. Smith what do you want us to do...” one of them ask....

“well first pls dont call me ms. Smith.. U can just call me maine.. And second, is my room fixed? I just want to rest...” i ask while smiling.

“ofcourse ms- i mean maine... Follow me” she said...

“queenie... Comeon follow me”i said to my lil princess... She follow me while i follow one of our maid...

Woah... My room is so....so clean and beautiful... Black and white? Just
wow... I flopped onto my bed because im so tired... Well i have to get up tho. I have to clean myself before i go to sleep..ugh.

Alright.alright.alright. Tommorow i wish i can saw pewds...cause i know he lives here...thats why i picked to move here so maybe i can personally meet my idol..but yeah i kbow. Iknow.. Thats 75 percent imposible... I dont know if i can still do my daily routine ... PEWDIEPIE MARATHON cause im so tired... “goodnight my princess” i said to queenie while petting her.

(A/N)
So hey guys.. This is my first update... At first it seems not interesting but trust me at the 4 chapter its getting better and better... Please vote and comment. Thanks.. Brofist...