Part 2 (i met pewds)

Maines POV
"uuuuggghhh...its morning again..."i woke up 7 in the morning and im goin to walk outside with queenie.. Im goin to drink cafe outside...

Im wearing some jeans and sweater... And now im ready...

Im holding queenies leash and walk through a coffee store... "one cappucino" i said.

After that we go outside and walk around... Then while walking.... It became hard to pull queenies leash... When i turn around... She was playing with another black pug... It looks like the dog of my fav youtuber.

" oh hello black pug.. You look likes pewdiepies dog... You look like edgar" i said...

"yes he is edgar BRO" said by someone whos holding the leash of the black pug..

When i look up to see whos talking..my eyes widened. He is PEWDIEPIE!!!! "o my gosh... Pewds... Can i take picture with you?" i ask him...

"anything for my bro" he said.. Geez hes so kawaii... After i take pics with him i said i have to go...i dont want to waste his time..

"umm thanks again...im so happy to see you here.. i have to go..i think im wasting your time"

"no its totally fine..your welcome..well...bye" he said in funny way.. I laugh and say bye but queenie doesnt wanr to move.. Shes still playing with edgar...

"queenie. We have to go" i said to her. But she doesnt want to go.. I just pick her up and edgar went sad...

"awe im sorry edgar we have to go...bye again pewds"

I go back to my house with a huge smile in my face... This is the best day evuh...

(A/N)
Guys this is a short update but this is the beggining of our love story.. Nye heh.. (undertale?) hahaha.. So leave vote and comments
Brofist