Part 33 (i dare you!)

Maines POV
Its almost one so me and felix decided to go to the rhpc room.

I knocked on their door. Everyone greeted us..

"hey maine..hey felix"
"oh hello are you ready?"
"hey!"

Thats what i can only hear from them.

So we come inside... I can see that they already set the camera in the front of the couch..

"so maine.. I think you know how this game work huh?" ryan said to me..

"ye-yeah ofcourse" i said looking around tryin not to look at him.. I also stuttered because of my hearts pump abnormality..

"oookay? So uh well lets sit now to get start" he said so confuse of what i act..

So this is the seat

|will-sean-none| |none-ryan|

Well i dont want to sit beside ryan so i decided to sit beside sean.. But greg sit there first..

Sigh. I just walk towards beside ryan and take a seat.. I adjust myself to make a huge gap beside me and ryan..

I just looked to felix and he gave me smile and thumbs up. I bit my lower lip as a response that this is so awkward for me..ONLY FOR ME.

So derrick counts "3 2 1 action"

R: welcome to another episode of..

All: I DARE YOU!!

R: so now we have a very special guest.. She is maine (i waved at the camera) and i know most of you already know her.. She is pewdiepies bestfriend.

M: im Maine Smith. Felix or Pewdiepies bestfriend. You can see me in some videos of him. I also have twitter @mainelovespurple so check it out.. Btw there is felix..

I pointed at him and derrick turned the camera to him.. Felix just waved..and he turn back it on us..

R: so since sean won last time he will go first..

Sean picked the dare

S: i dare you to waxed youre legs hair off.. Ouch this will hurt a lot..

Sean waxed his legs and i know hes in so much pain.. We gave him 3 points

S-3
G-0
M-0
R-0
W-0

Next is greg

G: i dare you to ate the whole lemon.

So greg already did that and we gave him 2.5 points.

S-3
G-2.5
M-0
R-0
W-0

Ooohh next is me.. I read the dare

M: i dare you to go to a store and talk to a crab as he is mr.crab... Ohh its so embarassing... But ill do it

We walk in the nearest store i walk alone while them hiding to watch me..
I walk towards the frozen crab and i grab them.. I glared at him and shout

M: I KNOW ITS YOU MR.CRAB!! GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY BRO! AND WHERES SPONGEBOB?!

And i walk away like nothing happened.. When i reached them they all laugh..

"woah maine i dont think you can do that dude" greg said while laughing and clapping

I walk towards felix

"see that huh?! See what i did?! Hahaha thats awesome right.." i bragged at him

"hey miss you have so much confidence huh?" felix said to me patting my head.

I just gave him big smile.. We drove back to the hotel..

They decided to give me 3.5

S-3
G-2.5
M-3.5
R-0
W-0

Next is ryan..

R: i dare you to ate a one spoonful of tabasco sauce.. Oh gosh.. Tabasco?! Thats so hot dude but ill do it..

So he grabbed a spoon and put tabasco on it. He ate the tabasco and i saw his face became red.. Hes on fire..
Awe. He looks so aweful. I get some cold water and gave it to him..

R:thanks

He drink the water while patting his chest.

We decided to give him 4 points

S-3
G-2.5
M-3.5
R-4
W-0

Will get dare

W: i dare you to put on makeup for whole game.. Well this is easy bro.. Il do it..

So i put lipstick to him.. Red lipstick.. Sean make his eyebrow on unibrow that makes him look funny.. Ryan put some freckles he looks so funny..and lastly greg drew a mustache...

Now will looks aweful..hahah

We gave him 2 points

S-3
G-2.5
M-3.5
R-4
W-2

~time skip of the other dare~

So ryan is winning.. I cant let him..

S-6.2
G-8
M-8
R-9
W-7

Its seans turn..

S: i dare you to eat 5 saltine in 30 seconds without water.. What is this possible

This is my chance

M: ill take the steal..

W: ohh maines gonna do it!!!

R: are you sure?

M: yes.. This for the win right?

R: ooohh yeah yeah.. So maines gonna do it..

Sean handed me the crackers..

I ate it one on one and this is worst! I have one more but there is only 10 sec left.

I chew it faster and yeah I DID IT!

All:woooow!!! Yeah! Awesome

R: so maine won and shes goin to write her name in the ball of lame.. And also she won a MACBOOK PRO!!

M: oohhh!!! Thank you..thank you.. Love you all.. Btw watch another ryan higas video!! This is the best channel!! Woohhoo!

And they cutted the video..

This is one of the best day evuh!!!