Part 34 (the feelings)

Maines POV
   Because of what happened earlier, i finally forgot all what happened between me and ryan..

I just simply accepted that him falling inlove for me is impossible.

Im still here in rhpc's hotel room. The only person here is me and sean. Its really weird cause no one talks.

Well the other go out to buy some starbucks. Felix is goin to make a video for his channel so he return to our room to record.

Im sitting in the couch and sean is on the kitchen. Hes eating ice cream..

Im just observing what hes doin. I saw him walking towards me so i look away. Its awkward if he saw me staring at him for long time.

When he finally reached me, he sit beside me and gave me the spoon.. Then he share the bucket of ice cream.

I took some and thank him.

“i just want to ask you something if it is ok to you?” he ask

“yeah ofcourse. So what is it?” i shrugged my shoulders.

“umm. Well its a bit uncomfortable but do you like ryan?” he ask while having a spoon of ice cream to eat.

My eyes widened because of his question. Its not just a BIT uncomfortable but is SO uncomfortable.

“hey maine are you listening?” he said as he waved his hands in front of my face.

“uh y-yeah ofcourse.” i jumped of what he did

“so do you like my bestfriend? Do you like ryan?” he ask me and waiting for my answer

“umm.” i bit my lips “y-yeah? Cause y-you know i w-watch you guys since b-before and watching all of your videos makes me fell for him..” i said but i realized what i said..

I waved my hands in front of him to say “thats nothing. Forget all of that” and i harshly facepalm my self

“well thats the answer!” sean said joyfully

“w-whats that the a-answer?” i gave him confuse face

“you remember when ryan sent i love you message that came from me?” he said

“uhh yeah?” i gave him unsure look. But im sure haha.

i said that coz i saw him struggling to sent a i love you message to you so i did it ” he just simply smile

WUT?! NO. NO! NO MAINE DONT ASSUME AGAIN DO NOT BELIEVE HIM!

“i d-dont believe you for a second” i said catching up my breathe

Seans POV
“i d-dont believe you for a second” he said to me..

I looked at the door to see that ryans still there.

Yeah. I set this up for them. I know ryan really likes maine but he cant say it. As a bestfriend, i have to helped him.

He needs to be loved by someone. Hes single for a years since him and tarynn broke their relationship.

Enough for explaination xd

“maine ill go outside. I think SOMEONE want to talk to you..” i said and walk through the door..

When i got outside i tapped ryans back

“hey bro. Shes waiting” i said to him

“WHAT?! why? I- cant” ryan starts to panick

“bro... Do you want to LOSE her?” i raised an Eyebrow.

He just sigh and enter the room.