Part 28 (ryan likes maine?)

Ryans POV
Felix and maine go to the receptionist to rent a room... Theyll sleep together...

Is it normal that bestfriends sleep together? Mostly felix said that they sleep together two times...

Yess...yes... Im jealous.. From the time that me and maine get along in the youtuber interview... I fell inlove with her...

She has a thing that others dont have... I like how funny she was... How caring lovable she is... She has a sense of humor.. She is easy to get along with... So friendly.. For me shes perfect..

But whenever i saw her with felix being sweet there is something that makes me down..

I know felix is handsome..lovable... Caring compare to me.. He is so protective to maine like she is his girl.

When felix hug and kiss her in the forehead in the youtubers interview... When i saw how comfortable they are to lay in each other when we are in the car.. When they said that they sleep together.. My heart seems to break into a milllion pieces..

But i know that nothing is impossible because felix has marzia... But what if they broke up and felix can get maines heart.. Maine told me what happened about marzia and she said that i shouldnt told everyone..

I know felix like maine too... I knew it based on his movements.. Of how protective he was when someones with maine...

Well may the best man win.. If she picks me... Ill take good care of her...if she picks felix ill accept it but ofcourse i will not let it happen...ill fight for her...

Im goin to ask her if shes ready..cause i know now... Shes not..

Maines POV
well me and felix got a room with two beds..its near at rhpc's room ..and the view...its really nice...

"felix look the view is so nice isnt?" i said as i open the curtain..

"yeah it is..but for now we should fix our things..." felix said as he open his bag and start to fix his things

"yeahh.." i said as i unpack my things too...

They decided to make the i dare you tommorow.. For now we can just go out and explore..

Its 2 in the afternoon and now were finish fixing our things...

*knock knock*

I open the door to see who it was

Its ryry!

"ohh hey ryry... Whats up?" i said

"umm ceiling...hahahah nah just kidding.. Well ill ask you guys to eat lunch outside cause we didnt eat anything since i pick you up"

"you know thats a good idea.. Im actually hungry... We'll just fix something here and were coming.."

"kay see you there" ryry said

I close the door and i tie my hair and felix fix his hair too and we go outside.. We saw them waving at us..

"hey!were ready!" i shout while.walking towards them..

"sooo...lets eat?" sean ask

"yeah!" we all shout..

We walk outside and felix put his arms on my shoulder...

"hey! Hands off" i quietly shout at him..you know when you want to shout but you dont want anyone to hear it...

He didnt move..like he doesnt hear anything... He just put on his sunglasses and i looked at him so pissed..

When i looked at him he just put my sunglasses from my head to my eyes...

While walking... Many fans like bros and lamps run towards us..

"O MY GOSH PEWDIE HMKDB---"
"RYANN!!!YIIIII "
"SEANNNNNNNNNNN!!"
"SENPAII!"

thats what i only understand...

After that theres a teen ager maybe 16 years old girl come towards us.. Shes holding a picture... She gave it to us...

Its a painted picture of us felix... My face heated up because we are so sweet in the painting..

"ummm... Hi pewds.. This is my fanart of you two.. Uhh are you two dating..?" she ask shyly

I think my face is so red right now..

"no-no uhhh were just bestfriends.." i stuttered..

"but you know you two are cute.. You look like a couple... By your clothing...y know you bothe wear black long sleeves and sun glasses... And how felix put his- oh sorry i think its too much... Well bye.." the girl said and walk away..

"b-bye?" i whisper.. I think she didnt hear it.. Nex time ill not goin to wear my clothes that has the same design and color as felix clothes..

I carefully remove his arms and i walk fast towards daina and ericka.. I felt that felix tried to grab my shoulder but i walk so fast.....

This is so awkward