Ch 10 Happy Ending?

Liz woke up, still in Gil's embrace. She let out a yawn and looked at Gil's face. She smiled, 'Aww, he looks so cute when sleeping. Guess I'll better destroy his sweet dreams.' She thought to herself.

"Gil, wake up~!"

No response.

"Giiilll, waake uuuupppp!!!"

Still no.

She tried moving him a little to at least get out of his grip and she did. "Gil! Wake up or I'll call Luddy." She threatened. Gil finally woke up. "Okay, okay, I heard you!" He pouted, rubbing his left eye. "So you really were faking it." She figured.

"Where's West?" He asked. "Dunno, probably making breakfast." She said, getting out of his room.

"Hey, is he up?" Ludwig asked, coming out of no where. "Yea. He's inside." Eliza replied. "What's cooking?"
"Oh.. just some pancakes. You know how he loves pancakes." Ludwig said. "Well duhh, it's the most awesome breakfast in the world. So awesome I might even eat it for dinner." Gilbert stormed out of his room. Ludwig and Eliza sighed.

"Talking about dinner, Luddy and I talked and we decided to have a barbeque tonight~! He said he has a surprise for you." She elbowed Ludwig. "Yea.. you better help me prepare." He said. Gilbert groaned in laziness.

шЖш

The trio, followed by Feliciano, an Asian guy named Kiku, Francis, Antonio, Mathias, Alfred and his brother, Matthew attended the barbeque that night. They had a really good time. Alfred almost ate all the delicacies but got reminded by Matthew that he was on a diet.

Kiku barely talked. Mathias was really obnoxious, telling them about his brothers. Francis, Antonio and Gilbert kept flirting the cute little Italian.

About an hour later, everyone except Feliciano left. "Hey Liz, where's West?" Gil asked. "I don't know. Probably inside." Liz shrugged. Minutes later, he saw Ludwig coming out of the back door. "Ah, there he is!"

"Brother.. I have something for you." Ludwig said. "Oh? Is it the surprise you guys told me earlier?" He asked. Feliciano nodded cheerfully. "Here.." Ludwig placed the 'surprise' in his hands.

Gilbert was speechless.

"West.. West, this is.." He stuttered. Ludwig nodded, a smile formed on his face. Gilbert hugged his little brother tightly. "Thank you... thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" He yelled words of appreciation. Ludwig could hear his brother sobbing.

"You should play it." Ludwig said. "I can't remember how to. How about you play it." Gil told. At this point, I think you could already guess what the surprise is. Yes, it's his flute.

"Okay but.. I'm not that good at playing it." He warned. "It's okay. You're a Beilschmidt. I know you can play it." Gil supported him. Ludwig smiled, putting the flute close to his mouth and started playing it slowly.

Gil and Liz lie down on the ground like they used to. Feli too, but he's kind of already asleep. Ludwig played the flute gracefully.

'Brother, what would I ever do if you haven't survive that tragedy..'
He thought to himself...

THE END

шЖш

Hey guys~ it's me, the author. I dunno if you guys are satisfied with the ending but this is all I got. (Sorry)

Anyway, I'm working on a new book~ (although I'm gonna have a big examination coming. But who cares~) and it's also PruHun cuz I only ship them and chibitalia X HRE.

So... Yea. I'm sorry if there were some mistakes in the story, tho.

Peace~!