『Chapter One』

That morning you decided to go on a run. So much has happened, and you just wanted to let some of your stress flow out of you, so you decided to run. You weren't the fastest or the slowest you had a pretty good pace. As you ran on you noticed someone yelling behind you. As you looked back you saw a cloud of dust and a small man run past you screaming as if he was scared.

His running force sent to into a spin and you hit the ground, Hard. "Ow geez!" You shouted outstanding up and rubbed your butt to ease some of the pain. You looked up to see a large blond-haired blue-eyed man standing quite close to you. "I am terribly sorry, he is quite an idiot." He said in a German accent. Letting out his hand, you took it and he pulled you the rest of the way up.

His grip was strong, and he used no effort to pull you up. "I-It's alright." You said nervously looking into his blue eyes. He was toned and hot, and you could feel yourself blush. "Are you sure you're alright?" He said still holding your hand. "Y-Yes I'm sure." You gave him a sweet smile. "How about I make it up to you vith lunch?" He asked finally letting go of your hand. The sound of food made your stomach grumble and you blushed in embarrassment. "Lunch would be great." "How about I pick you up at your place ja? In about an hour?" He asked. "I'll just meet you back here, you don't need to pick me up." You said. "If zats vhat you vant then I guess zats ok." He agreed but gave you a confused face. "By za vay, vhat is your name? You can call me Germany."

You looked at him confused. Germany? He's the country of Germany!? "My name is (Y/N), it's nice to meet you Germany." You said with a smile. "Well, then I'll see you in let's say two hours?" You waved and ran off back in the direction you came from. He waved back and went after the smaller man who had knocked you down. Agreeing to the two-hour wait.

[Time Skip]

You walked out of the river and wrapped a towel around your body. "It's a good thing it's warm this time of year or I would be frozen where I stand." You said to yourself. You gathered your dirty clothes and tossed them into the tent, you sifted through some clean ones and found a decent pair of jeans and a nice (F/C) button-down shirt, all you had were running shoes and boots, so you decided to wear the boots. "I hope he doesn't want to go anywhere fancy."

You zipped up your tent, lace your boots up, brushed out your hair, and slid your knife into its sheath on your hip. You walked out of the woods and walked to the waiting area to meet Germany.

[Mini-Time Skip]

You stood at the meeting spot for only about 3 minutes when you saw the tall German turn a corner and walk towards you. "Hello, Germany." You said with a sweet smile. "I hope you don't mind I don't have any fancy clothes to wear, this is all I could come up with." You said pointing out your wardrobe. "It's alright, I uhh zink you look great." You could see a blush form across his cheeks which made you blush and he smiled when he noticed your knife. He held out his arm "Shall ve?" You nodded and linked your arm into his and began walking with him.

[Another Mini-Time skip]

After dinner, you and Germany headed back towards the meeting place. "So vill you be out running again tomorrow?" He asked stopping at the meeting place. "Yes!" You gave an excited smile, more excited than you wanted it to be just it just happened without your control. "Alright, I vill see you tomorrow zen" He leaned forward and kissed your cheek making you turn the darkest reds "Wiedersehen schön." He said in German. You knew what he said, and you were at a loss for words. "G-Good b-bye G-Germany." You stuttered out.

[An Another Mini-Time skip]

You casually walked back to your campsite, smiling like an idiot. Then the clouds became darker by the second. "Oh please don't rain!" You shouted. You began to run and then the rain began to fall, you were soaked in only a matter of seconds. You finally reached your tents, the rain had dented it in the ward so quickly, you tried to push it back up but then it collapsed entirely "SHIT!" You yelled at your now-destroyed makeshift home. "Now what?" You asked yourself. "Vell by the looks of you should come to stay vith me." You heard Germany say from behind you, he was also soaking wet from the pouring rain. "G-Germany??" You turned and saw him standing there against a tree. "How did you...? Did you follow me?" "Only because I vas vorried about ze storm, but now I am glad that I did, come vith me." He held out his hand to you.