『Chapter Seven』|【Lemon】

『Warning: Sexual Content!』

Warning: Sexual Content!』

『Warning: Sexual Content!』

[Starts with a letter]

Dear General (L/N),
I am writing to you because I wanted to let you know that your daughter is doing fine. Along with this letter are photos I took of her while she was keying out wildflowers in a meadow, she said you and her used to do these kinds of things together, so I figured you would appreciate the picture. Also, I love your daughter very much and I would like to ask for her hand in marriage, of course, nothing will be done until this whole mess with America is resolved and she can come out of hiding, but for now please give me your answer as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Germany A.K.A Ludwig Beilschmidt

[End Letter]

"Luddy?" You asked quietly peeking through the crack of his office. You saw him put a letter into an envelope and seal it with his tongue. "Ja Liebe?" He asked looking up at you through his glasses.

Oh, those glasses.

You bit your lower lip at the sight. "I was just wondering when you were coming to bed." You gave him a pout with your bottom lip plumped outward at him and gave him big (E/C) puppy dog eyes trying to look as innocent as possible. He sighed seeing that you were obviously ready for bed because you were in your (F/C) robe and fuzzy slippers. "Give me a minute or two ok liebe?" You smiled. "Ok but after two minutes I'm coming back for you." you turned and hurried into the bedroom.

You shut the bedroom door and smirked. You kicked off the slippers and tossed the robe somewhere to revile a very sexy black leather corset and a black lacy see-through thong, along with a garter belt. You hurried and slipped a pair of stockings on and hooked them to the belt and then put on a pair of knee-high black lace-up "Combat" Boots and black leather gloves and to complete the outfit, Ludwig's military hat and his iron cross pendant settling right above your bust line.

You hear his office door close and heard his footsteps coming down the hall reaching the bedroom. Quickly you grabbed the riding crop, you remember that black box you found under the bed? Well, the things that were in that box are what you were going to use on Ludwig tonight. Your heart pounding with a mix of excitement and nervousness you awaited him, sitting on the edge of the be with your legs crossed and riding crop in hand.