『Chapter Five』|【Lemon】

『Warning: Sexual Content!』

Warning: Sexual Content!』

Ludwig woke up which made you wake up, it was early, but it was time to work out

Ludwig woke up which made you wake up, it was early, but it was time to work out. You sat on the edge of the bed and stretched. "It looks warm outside." You said in your stretching voice. "Ja it is, it vill be a good run." Ludwig sat next to you on the bed already dressed in his green uniform. You smiled and gave him a quick kiss before getting up and walking over to your dresser to get changed.

Ludwig watched as you sifted through your dresser wearing only one of his t-shirts and your undies. He smirked to himself you stripped out of your nightclothes and put on your workout ones, shorts, and an (F/C) tank top with of course a sports bra. "Ready?" You said taking your German out of his trance. He smiled and nodded and followed you out of the room. "Italy are you ready!?" He shouted at a sleeping Italian on the couch.

Ludwig sighed when Italy didn't and just grabbed him by the collar and drug him out the door. "Be nice." You teased. "Vell if he listens zen maybe I vould." You rolled your eyes and followed him outside to meet Japan.

[Time Skip]

You kept your pace next to Ludwig.

Japan was a little behind
....and Italy....was....well he just fell over.

"Alright, I guess zat's enough for today." Ludwig said pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Hey-a (Y/N)! Germany!" Italy yelled in a panic running up to you and Germany. "The snake is-a going to eat me!!!!!!" "Vhat!? A snake!?" Germany stood up "Vere is it Italy I don't vant it to come near us and scare (Y/N)!" "HEY!" You shouted going after him. "I'm not afraid of snakes!" You stopped when he stopped with your hands on your hips.

Italy stayed behind you and Japan was next to you. "Uh...vell.. I figured zat it vould scare you." He said nervously. "Why because I'm a girl?" You walked past him to get a closer look at the snake. "It's just a garter snake guys." You picked it up and Italy shuddered and hid behind Ludwig. "How do you know zis! And vhy are you holding it!" Ludwig shouted. "I believe it isn't venomous." Japan said before you could say anything.

You nodded and took the small snake to a safe place and set it down gently. "Now leave him alone, he's small so he is still a yearling." The three stood dumbfounded and you rolled your eyes. "Seriously do you guys not read or study plants and animals?" "I had no idea you studied animals (Y/N)." Ludwig said. "Yeah well...I had to leave all my books and field guides at home, but I always wanted to be a naturalist." Ludwig frowned. 'vhy has she never said anyzing about zis before? I HAD NO IDEA!' He thought.

[Time Skip]

Ludwig went....shopping...? But he was back now. "Hey what did you shopping for? Did you even buy anything?" You asked as he walked in the door with nothing in his hands, no bags or boxes or anything. "Vell you'll just have to find out." He smiled. "Tomorrow I am taking ze day off and taking you somevhere special." Your face lit up and you gave him a huge hug. "Thank you, Luddy!! I can't wait." He smiled and hugged you back tightly. "Vell liebe ve should get ready for bed our day is going to be long tomorrow." You let out a happy squeal and ran upstairs to your room and Ludwig followed.

You were half undressed when you felt a large hand grasp your ass. "Well, Ludwig, what is it that you want?" You smirked. "Vell liebe." He whispered in your ear. "I vant you...." He tugged at your panties and pulled them down. "To be completely naked...." He then unclasped your bra leaving you completely naked. "And I vant you on top." You turned and pushed him roughly onto the bed and crawled on top of him "Why are you still dressed!?" you began to tug at his shirt and pants until he was completely naked below you. Ludwig pulled you down and kissed you roughly as his hands gripped your hips and slammed your down making his large hard member roughly penetrate you.

Breaking the kiss, you flew your head back from the feeling screaming in pleasure as you did.
"Meine gott liebe." Ludwig shouted. Breathing heavily you began to bounce yourself up and down on his member. You leaned forward just allowing him to take control of your hips as he slammed them down on him harder and faster. "LUDWIG!" You shouted as he shifted a little and began to pound your g-spot. You had to support your upper half on the headboard with your hands which made your breasts smother his face.

You were a moaning mess and Ludwig took your nipples one by one into his mouth and somehow made the thrusts harder and faster. "Ludwig!! I'm going to....AHH!" Before you could finish your sentence you came with your walls tightening around Ludwig's member and he let out a grunt and came right after you. You sat back up and looked down at him, he rolled onto his side pulling out and bringing you to close kissing you. "Ich liebe dich (Y/N)." He breathed and kissed your forehead. You snuggled into his chest. "I love you too Luddy." He smiled and watched as you fell asleep, he couldn't wait till tomorrow.

" He smiled and watched as you fell asleep, he couldn't wait till tomorrow