『Chapter Nine』

[Germany's POV]

Vhy is she staring at me like zat? Is she mad at me? It's creeping me out! "Ludwig." She spoke. "Ja, liebe?" "It's been two weeks of you not waking me up for morning training, what is your excuse for today?" Crap, I'm running out of excuses. "Vell, I vent kind of rough on you last night so-" "NO! You already sued that one!" Shit "You looked...so peaceful sleeping?" I'm dead. "You're out of excuses aren't you? Oh well, I'll figure what you're up to out." She smiled at me and walked outside to go see Japan and Italy who were playing football I sighed. "You won't have to wait long liebe, tomorrow you will get to see your dad."

[Time Skip]

[Third POV] 

With America, France, England, Russia, China, and Canada perhaps. "Alright let's get this meeting underway dudes!" America shouted from the head of the table. "Before we start anything." France started and stood up. "I have an announcement hohohohohohoh." "Well spill it francy pants we don't have all day!" England shouted. "Ohohohohoh is patient, it's good news. Our dear Germany is planning to ask a woman to marry him, and she is quite beautiful ohohohohohoh." France smiled a devilish smile. "Well good for him, I'm sure he is happy." Russia said with a smile. "WOHA WHO'S THE CHICK FRANCE!!" America excitingly shouted. "I believe her name is....hmmm....what was it again...?" France thought for a second while the others waited patiently. "(Y/N)...that's it her name is (Y/N)." "W-what...." America froze.

"Why should we care about what Germany is doing anyway?" China asked unfazed by the look on America's face. "We might be able to use it against him somehow." France thought out loud. "I...Can't believe this..." America said. "Bloody hell America what is your problem?" England asked. "I'm just going to go home...." The saddened American left his seat and sluggishly walked out the door. "What just happened?" Russia asked. "If you guys want to know I can tell you. Anybody?" Came Canada's unheard voice. "Well, I suppose we have to figure out what's going on with him." England stood up to go after America.

[Time Skip]

You danced around in just your (F/C) panties and one of Ludwig's button-down shirts. You had just done laundry and were remaking the bed with freshly cleaned sheets Ludwig peeked around the corner watching you, you were obviously doing this on purpose. A punishment to him for not telling you why he hasn't wakened you up for morning training for the past two weeks. Now to see how long you can tease him before rolling over and going to sleep... "Almost ready for bed Luddy?" You asked knowing he was watching from the hall. Surprise that you knew he was there he answered. "J-Ja liebe." He entered the room and you spun around to quickly kiss him acting all playful and bubbly with him.

[Germany POV]

Zis frau is going to kill me, isn't she? I asked myself she just keeps teasing me, biting her lower lip and swaying her hips, but every time I get too close she turns and goes in the opposite direction!! I sighed. Am I defeated? NIEN! I vill not be defeated!! But vhat if she gets angry vith me if I try to push it? GOTT VERDAMINT! Zis sucks. At least it's only for tonight right? Oh, good she's crawling into bed I crawled into bed after changing into my sleeping clothes, trying to hide....vell....you know.....my excited vurst...

She quickly kissed me and rolled over. "Ich Liebe Dich (Y/N)." I said to her. She hummed. "I love you too Ludwig...goodnight." She fell asleep faster zan I zought, oh vell. Tomorrow vill be a good day.

[Time Skip]

[Your POV]

You stirred in your sleep and reached your arm over to snuggled up to Ludwig, but instead of a firm muscular German, you felt a..... "FELICIANO!!!!" You shouted trying to push the Italian out of your bed. The failed pushing attempt felt you fall to the floor off of the side of the bed with a THUD that was heard downstairs.

[Meanwhile]

[Germany's POV]

"FELICIANO!!!" I hear (Y/N) shout and I chuckled.

*THUD*

"Vell, zat vas eazer (Y/N) or Italy falling to ze floor." I said. "Well, looks like (Y/N) is awake. I can't wait to see her face when she walks down those stairs." "Me neizer." I smiled at ze General.

[Back to you]

[Your POV]

You pulled on some shorts and hurried downstairs to yell at Ludwig. "Ludwig! Why is Feli....- Dad?" You froze in the doorway of the kitchen where your father and Ludwig drank coffee together your dad stood up. "Hello (Y/N)." He brought you into a tight embrace. "I've missed you so much!" Still, in shock, you managed to hug him back. "I missed you too dad! So much!" After the hug, you looked over at Ludwig. "Vell liebe." He started ."I didn't vake you up zis morning because your dad is here." He smiled. "You sneaky little butt head!" You said playfully and smiling. "I can't believe, I don' even know, MY DAD IS HERE!!" That was all you could manage to say really. Your father and Ludwig shared a laugh at your excitement.

[Meanwhile]

"That traitor." America said quietly to himself. He wore dark sunglasses and had a rental car sitting outside of Germany's house, and he saw your dad walk into the house and heard your squeals of excitement from outside. "Why (Y/N).....?"

?"