『Chapter Fourteen』

As the wedding day was inching closer you decided to show Feliciano and Kiku the dress you made. "Ok, guys I'll be down in a minute." You said as the two sat together on the couch in the living room and you raced upstairs to the guest bedroom and took your dress out from under the bed. "Veee~ This is-a exciting!" "I agree, (Y/N) is very excited to show us." You came down a moment later with the dress on and both men's jaws dropped.

"(Y/N), that is beautiful." Japan said. "You made that?" You nodded and blushed a little. "I LOVE IT I LOVE IT VEEE!" "Thanks, guys I really needed to show someone. Ludwig doesn't know I made to keep it a secret." You smiled. They nodded, and you hurried up and changed Before Ludwig got home.

[Time Skip]

"Welcome home Luddy." You said sweetly with a smile. "Vell hello." He said bringing you into a kiss. "How was your day?" You asked. He cringed a bit. "Well, never mind then. I'll get you a beer." You said walking into the kitchen and cracking open an ice-cold beer for him. Must have had a hard day. "Danke liebe." He said taking it and taking a sip.

You smiled and left to go get dinner out of the oven and set the table. After a while, you had dinner ready and called for Ludwig. He entered the dining room and sat down at his plate. "HALLO!" "Really? Gilbert?" "Keseseseses so vhat's for dinner?" "Nozing for you! Get out!" Ludwig shouted. So much for a quiet dinner for two. "OH! Looks good (Y/N)!" Gilbert took a seat next to Ludwig and you sat across "I'll be in town until ze vedding! So, don't think zis is just a vone night zing!" "Gilbert can't you stay in a hotel or something?" You asked annoyed. "Keseseseseses nein! It's cheaper to stay here!" Ludwig let out a deep sigh. "You can stay in ze guest bedroom." T-The guest bedroom....?' You thought horrified. Gilbert probably doesn't remember helping you make your wedding dress and he would find it in that room and ask Ludwig about it.... "I'll umm I'll fix up the room for you after dinner." You said forcing a smile.

It's going to be a long 2 weeks... After dinner you raved up to the guest bedroom and took the box out from under the bed, in the box was your dress, you had to find a place for it and fast! Perhaps...he has closets in the laundry room? That would work if...you didn't have to go past Ludwig and Gilbert who are sitting in the living room drinking beer... But it had to be done.... You tiptoed your way down the hall and the stairs until you were in the living room, you sidestepped behind the couch inching your way to safety. "Liebe, vill you get us anozer beer?" Ludwig asked. "Of course." You said he didn't look behind him, so you were still in the clear.

You got to the kitchen and raced for the laundry room and stashed the dress away. "Phew." You said and made your way back to the kitchen and grabbed two beers out of the fridge. "Here you are." You said handing the beers over to Ludwig and Gilbert. "I'm going to go take a shower now." You said and kissed Ludwig. He kissed back and thanked you for the beers. He didn't even suspect a thing....

[Time Skip]

"Ahh, a nice hot shower." You said washing the suds from your hair. Gilbert and Ludwig were done drinking and Gilbert opened the door to the guest bedroom. "Uhh, bruder? I zought (Y/N) vas going to fix zis up for me?" He questioned. Ludwig peeked in the room. "Uhh...I don't know, I vill get you a pillow and blanket." He said. Once Ludwig got Gilbert settled he snuck into the bathroom and the shower with you... "Ludwig...we promised we wouldn't do anything until our honeymoon." You said. "Yeah, but I just vanted to see you." He said with a nervous laugh. "Riiiiiight." You said and turned around to face him.

"You were hoping for some action." You said poking him in his chest "You are not getting any buddy, not for two weeks." "T-Two veeks?" He questioned and the look on his face was one of horror. "Yep, two weeks, now get out or finish a real shower." You said ending that conversation. Ludwig stayed and finished his shower, straining not to touch you....his fingers wiggled around your butt, but she pulled away, his hands wanted desperately to hold your hips....but he kept them at his sides, it was going to be a long two weeks....

[Germany's POV]

Gilbert said somezing about going out tonight, I have a feeling it's going to be like a bachelor party. Knowing him it's going to be insane! But I feel bad, (Y/N) isn't having a bachelorette party, her friends are Italy and Japan, that vould be just awkward... Ze two veeks is almost over, her dad vill be here soon, I'm sure she vill be alright, besides I don't go Gilbert vill never leave me alone.... Ze next day vhen I talked to (Y/N) she didn't seem mad that I vas going to go out vith Gilbert.... So that night Gilbert and I got ready and headed out. "Bye Luddy have fun and be safe." She said and waved as Gilbert and I drove off. Tomorrow her dad was going to be here so it von't be too bad, I just hope Gilbert doesn't do somezing stupid...

[At the Club]

"BONJOUR!" "France!" I said surprised. "HOLA!" "Spain!" He's here too! Then, I looked around. "YOU INVITED EVERYONE!!!! INCLUDING AMERICA!!!!" Leave it to Gilbert to do zis... "ALRIGHT GERMANY IS THE MAN OF THE NIGHT TONIGHT DUDES!!! LET'S GIVE HIM A NIGHT HE WON'T REMEMBER!!!!" America shouted zrowing his arm around my shoulders. It's going to be a long night..... Shots, drinks, music, it was all going around, poor Italy and Japan who also showed up were in the corner terrified, I told zem zat zey could leave but zey insisted on staying for 'support.' "ALRIGHT FRAUS!!!! YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!! Gilbert shouted. Zen a parade of strippers came out, all in string bikinis and high heels!!!!!!!

I sat zere in shock, but I should have known he vas going to do somezing like zis... "So, which one is the groom?" One asked. Gilbert put his arm around me. "ZIS ONE!" He said vith a vide smile. "Oh, my what a hunky groom! Your fiancée must adore these muscles." She said licking her lips and leaning forward. I strained to keep my face away from hers, but she kept getting closer. "Oh, don't be a shy hunk, I'm not going to hurt you unless that's what you're into." She said. I'm going to kill Gilbert. Ze girls began to dance for us, some vere on laps, ozers vere on the poles, I let out a sigh, just going to have to deal vith zis for ze night. "NO! PLEASE!" I heard Japan shout.

Vone of ze girls vas trying to give him a lap dance! And anozer vas letting Italy touch her!" "ITALY DON'T TOUCH ZAT YOU DON'T KNOW VERE IT'S BEEN!" I shouted, and everyone stopped. "AND GET OFF OF JAPAN!" Ze two strippers gave attitude but stepped avay. "VE'RE LEAVING!" I said grabbing a hold of Italy and helping Japan out of his shock. "But Germany dude! This is fun!" America tried to protest. "Nein." I said. "Zis is not fun, I'm going home to (Y/N)!" To my surprise, Gilbert didn't try to stop me. "But-A Germany! I was-a having fun!" Italy whined as I carried him over my shoulder. "Nein! Ve should have never come! AND STOP TOUCHING MY ARSCH!" I yelled.

[Your POV]

You sat in the living room flipping through TV channels, you were bored, so bored you cleaned the house and now, you had nothing else to do. You were about to just go to bed when the door flew open startling you making you let out a slight scream. "Ludwig?" You asked. "Feliciano? Kiku? I thought you guys were out with Gilbert?" "Ve vere but it got too out of hand for us. I'm sorry Liebe, I should have never gone." Ludwig said dropping Italy and bringing you into a hard kiss.

[Time Skip]

Prussia left the club shortly after, he felt kind of bad, but when he returned to your house, there was a small party going on inside. You, Italy, Japan, and Germany were all drinking and had ordered pizza. Gilbert smiled and entered the house. "HALLO!" He called out. "COME ON GILBERT!" You shouted and tossed him a beer. "WE GOT PIZZA AND DRINKING GAMES!" Back at the club the other countries shrugged it off and continued to party. "DUDE! Germany is lame!" America said. "Well, I think he did the right thing." England said. "Yeah, sure! Whatever dude!"

 "Yeah, sure! Whatever dude!"