Taylor Yules

hi everyone. my names Taylor Yules(pronounced as U-leez). I'm 17 and just like most teenagers; lazy, love wifi, and food.

I have a pretty small family, but it's okay. I have a dad, my mom left my dad when I was about 5 because she didn't want to stay married to my dad, but she made it seem like she didn't love me or my other siblings anymore. I have an older brother(he's 22) and two younger brothers(they recently turned 15 a couple days ago). my older brothers name is Tyler and my two younger brothers names are Ty and Tyrone. I am a middle child(sort of) I guess, but since I'm the only girl in the house, I get a lot more things.

I have one best friend(more like sister) and two friends. my best friends name is Ariana and my friends names are Rosalina and Mary. I love Ariana with all my heart. we are so close, so we share clothes, we walk into each other's houses(obviously we tell each other before hand;sometimes), and we have house keys. we do a lot of things together and we know more than we should about each other. my friends are really iffy sometimes because they come and go and a lot of the times, they back stab me. I just talk to them and don't hang out. they are a waste of my precious time.

I have 4 animals. I have two puppies, a kitten, and a baby turtle. one puppy is a German Shepard(mix) and the other is a husky with one white-ish eye and the other is blue. I love them so much and there names are Mandy and Carla . then my kitten is a mix of brown and white. his name is Mittens cuz on his paws it looks like he's wearing mittens. lastly, my turtle. her name is Lily because she loves lily pads and she's so tiny that she can fit on one. I love all my pets, but I have to keep them locked in my room sometimes because I have brothers with animals.

some of my favorite things are;
(food)ribs, spicy chicken burger, and some real Mexican food.
(shopping stores)Forever 21, American Eagle, and Hollister.
(bands)One Direction, 5SOS, The Vamps, and The Tide
(color)baby blue
(fast food)Taco Bell, McDonalds, and KFC(Kentucky Fried Chicken)

||this is my first real fanfic written on here so be careful of some mistakes or something. I'm sorry if it's bad, but it'll get better
434 words||