The Whole Summer?!

I wish this day would end now instead of later. I was at school and in 2nd period.
'just lunch and then two more periods!'I thought to myself. today is the last day of school and then I'll be off on vacation for the whole summer!
"Ms. Yules, I know it's the last day of school, but-"my teacher was saying, but got cut off by the bell. everyone was getting up and I slowly grabbed my shoulder bag(no one has to bring backpacks to school for the last two days). I walked out of the room and went to meet my best friend where we usually met up to get lunch.

"crap! I'm so sorry"I heard a female voice say above me. I'm on the floor because I accidentally ran into this girl.
"no I'm sorry. I wasn't really paying attention"I said getting up and brushing my butt off. "what's your name?"I said looking at her and smiling. I might have a new friend!
"Katherine. you?" she said returning the smile.
"Taylor. I don't think I've seen you around. if I did, we would have been friends already"I said pulling up my strap on the bag because it was falling.
"I got here a couple months ago"she pulled out her phone and texted someone.
"oh"I said dragging it out. "do you have anyone to go to lunch with?" she shook her head and smiled. "you can have lunch with me and my friend, if you want"I waited for her reply and she just nodded her head and smiled big.

school was finally over,  I was ready to take a bath, and then a nap. I walked home with Ariana and Katherine. Katherine is so nice and so pretty. she loves doing adventurous things and drawing. Ariana and her relate to drawing because Ariana self taught herself to draw. they both seem to be better as sisters than as friends.
"Taylor!"Ariana yelled in front of my face and lightly pushed me. guess I was thinking too much.
"yeah?"I looked at both of them and they both exchanged looks.
"were you even listening?"Katherine asks. no was my answer and they both sighed.
"we were thinking about going to the beach over the whole summer break. are you up for that?"Ariana asks as I unlock my house and walk in.
"I don't really care as long as I have you guys"shrugging, I set my bag on my coat rack, walked into the living room, and sat down on the couch.

"Taylor, are you home?"my dad yelled from downstairs. I wish I could nod and he would get a signal that I did something, but I just yelled a yeah. "I need to talk to you about something. can you come down here now?"I huffed and jogged downstairs.
"what do you want to talk about, dad?"I said sitting in the couch next to him.
"it's about this summer"he started. I'm not liking where this is going because of his facial expression. all I could do was nod and listen. "I know you probably have plans for this summer, but I kind of need you to just follow me"now I'm confused. what does he mean by follow him?
"okay, so I'm going to be in Russia for the whole summer and I talked to a friend to see if he could watch you and your brothers over summer break"
"wait what?!"this makes me mad. he doesn't trust me? I'm 17, almost 18! plus I could watch the twins. "you don't trust me?! I'll probably just be with Ariana!" he nodded and placed a hand on my knee.
"listen, Tay, this is hard for both of us. I know you're almost 18, but I still want to know if my baby girl and the turds are alright. so, if you will please listen, I would like to continue"I looked down at his hand, placed my hand over his, and looked him dead in the eye. "you will be going on tour with a band, I don't know what band, but my friend did say you should enjoy yourself because you'd be traveling"I nodded my head.
"okay, I will go"I said giving in. what could possibly go wrong?

||hope this was a good part. I'll probably update and like no one will read this. oh well!
745 words||