No Sleep

after I finished talking to my dad, I went upstairs and started packing so I don't forget to pack and get stressed because I didn't do it earlier. I finished my small suitcase and set it by my bedroom door. I haven't told Ariana or Katherine what was happening so I decided to text them.

(T-Tay
A-Ariana
K-Katherine)

T-hey girls
A-hey Tay!
K-hello
T-I got news😁
A-good or bad?
K-with that emoji, I kind of don't want to hear the news
T-I'm gonna be gonna the whole summer😭you guys have to hang out without me
A-WHAT?!
A-why?
K-we're probably gonna hang out, but we'll miss you so much!
T-my dad is going to Russia, doesn't trust me alone, and the twins are coming
A-who are you staying with?
K-wow!
T-some band. he hasn't told me and Ikr!
A-lucky
T-not really
K-it's getting late. I'm gonna go to sleep
A-k. night
T-night ladies

I set my phone on my bedside table, turned the lights off, and fell asleep. I woke up, got around, and ate breakfast. I wanted to hang out with Ariana and Katherine before I leave so I plan on having a shopping day with them. I grabbed my phone and texted them saying to meet me outside of the mall.

I eventually got there and we were shopping before I left. I was leaving in about two days and to say I was nervous was an understatement. we bought a lot of clothes and headed back to my place so they can help pack and spend the night. I want to spend as much time with them as possible. we made a fort downstairs in the basement(it turned into another room for me to mess around in)and watched movies until we fell asleep.

I was getting ready to go to the airport and see the boys I was staying with the whole summer. I grab the last of my things I needed and headed to the airport with my dad, my brothers, and my two best friends. we were talking the whole time to figure out how we would communicate. eventually, we get to the airport, my flight wasn't taking off for a while, so we went to StarBucks to get a drink. we all hung out for a little bit and then my flight was getting called. I stood up, hugged everyone, and headed towards the tunnels with the boys.

I sat down in my seat, plugged in my earbuds, and waited for the plane to fly. my brothers and I didn't get seated together. soon I had to move my legs so a lady could sit by the window seat and felt a kid kicking my seat. this is going to be a fun trip!(note the sarcasm)

the plane was going down and I was glad. the lady had a baby who would not stop crying and the kid still kicked my seat. I was ready to punch a wall. we landed and everyone got off. I'm kind of the slow poke so I'm one of the last people off the plane. my dad told me to look for a guy in a suit with a sign that says my name on it. I walked down the tunnel, walked to baggage claim, and start looking for the guy. I almost gave up, but Ty found him and was relived. I just want sleep.

||not as a long part as the other, but oh wale🐳
606 words||