Apologies

I put my head in my hands as I sat on the end of the bed. I was still shaking, just not as bad. James, Ty, Tyrone and Brad had stayed with me to make sure I would be fine. James was sitting on my left, Brad was sitting on my right, and the twins were sitting in front of me. that dream I had in the room was scary. I have never had a nightmare with those boys or even a regular dream with them.

"I'm sorry to ask, but what was your dream about?"I heard James speak. I ran a hand through my hair, took a deep breath, and started telling the scary story.
"I was running away from these four boys, but I just couldn't. they were too fast for me. eventually I lost them, took deep breaths, I started counting my breaths to make me forget about them, they found me, and started to do what they were commanded to do"I took another deep breath, put my hands out, and saw them shaking. I wish I could stop. "it's stupid, I know"I felt a hand on my back and knew it belonged to the curly haired boy.

"it doesn't sound stupid. who were the boys or did you even get to see their faces?"I looked at James. I started crying. "I didn't have enough time to see their faces"my voice muffled because my face was in James' chest. it felt good to have a hug after that had happened. Brads hand had never left my back. "James, we should run a bubble bath for her. ya know, relax her a bit"the voice behind me said. I felt James nod and then they left to my bathroom. this is sweet of them. "where's the bubbles?" I eventually stood in the doorway, admiring them, and waited.

"maybe they don't have bubbles for people to relax"I giggled. they looked at me and I shook my head. "they probably don't so I brought my own"I said reaching on the counter, grabbing the bottle, and handing it to James. "thank you ma'am"he smiled at me and I smiled back. I continued watching them until they both looked at me. "hope this helps"James said and they both disappeared so I can have my bath. when I knew they all left, I put my hair into a bun, and sat in the bath. I should've played some music.

there was a knock at the door, I got out of the bath, put on a robe, and went to see who was there. it was Davey. I opened up a little and asked him what he wanted.

"I just wanted to tell you that we are gonna leave soon and was wondering if you wanted to come or not"he said with Levi and Connor by his sides. "no thank you"I shook my head. Connor gave me a sympathetic look and Levi nodded. "okay. sorry to bug you"Davey smiled at me. "it's fine. bye"I heard byes before I closed the door. I went back into the bathroom and finished my bath.

after my bath, I got dressed into a different outfit;

grabbed my phone, my Pikachu backpack, and walked out of the hotel room

'I'm sorry to bug you, but I'm just letting you know that I'm going to be walking around' I texted Joe. he replied back with an okay and don't get lost. I went down to the lobby, went down the sidewalk, and walked into many different stores. eventually, I had bags on my arms, grew tired, and decided to head back. walking to my room, I bumped into a person. I fell on my butt, my bags fell off my arms, and some clothes fell out.

"I'm so sorry"the familiar British voice said above me. I looked up and saw Brad. "it's fine"I got on my knees and stared picking my clothes up. he knelt down and helped. we got my clothes in the bags, stood up, and smiled at each other. "do you need help?"I shook my head no, kissed his cheek, and walked to my room. I got it open, set the bags on the floor, picked out some pjs, set them out, and laid down.

scrolling through my phone, I notice a lot of hate because I was with The Vamps, The Tide, and New Hope Club. I shrugged it off, turned my phone off, and turned the tv on.

'we need to talk' a message popped up from Ariana.
T:what's up?
A:there is this girl that's talking smack about you
T:who is she?
A:Ana, she's new
T:then how does she know who I am?
A:The Vamps
T:oh
A:yeah
T:have you told her off?

no reply back. did she seriously see my text, but not answer? great friend. I place my phone on the table beside my bed and soon hear a knock on the door. I got up, answered the door, saw Tristan and Brad, and let them in.

"sorry to bug you, we have nothing to do"Tristan said. "it's fine. I having nothing either"I sat on the bed and they sat on my sides.

||879 words||