Girlfriends

ugh why was this harder than I thought! "how about Levi comes too?" he looked hurt, but nodded his head. I walked over to Levi, told him that Brad and I wanted him to come with us, and we went back to Circle K. it was so awkward being in between them; physically and emotionally. I just wanted to tell them how I felt, but at the same time, I didn't want to hurt them. once we got there, I grabbed a movie, then went inside; them following behind, and grabbing my snacks. after I paid, we went back, they went back to the room, Tris came out, and walked with me up to my room.

this is the last night we're all here, so I decided to pack some tonight, and then finish in the morning. Tris helped me, then flopped on the bed, turning the tv on, and I put the movie on. we both fell asleep like 30 minutes into the movie. I woke up about 1 in the morning and felt someone's chest under my face. I looked up and saw Tris. I smiled and snuggled back into him. falling back asleep to the sound of his steady heartbeat.

"Tay"

Shake

"Tay"

Shake

"Taylor"

"what?!"I sit up and yell at whoever was trying to wake me up. I saw that it was Tris that was trying to wake me up. he looked scared for his life, but soon softened up. "time to wake up," he said pushing the bed down and then moving his arms so I kind of jump. "okay okay," I groan, push my legs over the side of the bed, and scratch my head. I get off the bed, grab these;

took a quick shower, put the clothes on, and grabbed my shoulder bag

took a quick shower, put the clothes on, and grabbed my shoulder bag. we all were gonna hang out and just be lazy since we had another free day before we fly to Arizona since we were in Utah. we went to the party room, the hotel apparently had, Tris sat down by a very lovely looking girl. I was still standing, I looked around, and was so confused since there was a bunch of girls here with them. Nate had an arm around a plastic looking girl(sorry if you like Nate's gf), a girl was sitting on James lap, my internet friend, who I finally meet a while ago, her head in Blake's lap while he was playing with her hair, a girl was leaning on Tris while he had his arm around her waist, and a girl, that looked familiar, was trying to flirt with Drew. he didn't look too interested. "Taylor," Brad said pulling me out of my trans and I turned to look at him. he patted the spot next to him, I slowly trudged over to him, and plopped down beside him.

they all were talking to each other, well other than Brad and I. I didn't have breakfast, so I told Brad, stood up, and left. no one else knew that I felt so I didn't really care. no one seems to care about me anymore. I walked to a random fast food place, ordered biscuits and gravy, finished, and went back. as I walked in, I kind of noticed that there was another body in here, but I didn't really look at them and just sat back by Brad. as if the universe was saying something, Brad and I took out our phones at the same exact time. we laughed, I went on Instagram, took a picture, and posted it. I honestly didn't care anymore if the boys were in the pictures because everyone knew and were saying some...lovely things to me.

Joe told me that we had 45 minutes before we head to the airport. I jumped up really quick, scaring everyone. "you alright?" Connor asked. "no! Joe told me that we have 45 minutes left before we leave and I'm not done packing yet!" I yell as I run to the door. opening the door, I sprint past the elevators, ran up the stairs, and opened my room. in about 20 minutes I was finished and went downstairs with everything. we all decided to meet down in the lobby before we went. after everyone was down, we got in the vans, and headed to the airport.

the plane ride was short and I didn't even notice that it only took an hour or so to get there. we walked out of the airplane, went to baggage claim, grabbed our suitcases, and went out of the airport. the taxis took us to the hotel we were staying at and apparently I had to share a room this time with someone. Joe wouldn't tell me who I was sharing with, but I guess I'll figure out when I get there. we went in the elevators, went to our floor, went to our rooms, I set my stuff down, waved hi to Ariana, went to the bathroom, and freezed. wait?! I ran back into the room and she had arms wide open. I ran to her and hugged her. "it feels so good being back in your arms," I said as I started to tear up. "same and I missed you so much," she said as she hugged me tighter. "I missed you too," we heard clapping and whistles.

||sorry for being slow at updating😶
904 words||