Decision

I woke up to Tris and Ty yelling at me to get up. I hit someone's leg and it wasn't Tris nor Ty. I looked up and saw Brad.

"sorry Brad"I looked down and got up. "it's fine. did you sleep good?"I looked up and meet his chocolate colored eyes. "I did and you?"he smiled at me making me smile at him. I forgot what was happening. "I did"he had the best features anyone could have. he had perfectly white teeth, his hair fell perfectly, his smile was to die for, and his baby face was so cute.

"hello!!"Tris yelled by us. I yelped, jumped up, and fell on my butt. Ty and Tris started laughing. Brad helped me up and I slapped Tris on the arm. "ha ha. so funny. you better watch your back Trissy boi"I smirked. I grabbed these

and headed into the bathroom to take a shower

and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. I hope my best friend comes. I don't like being the only girl on tour. I got out, dried off, put my clothes on, and did my other things. when I finished my makeup and hair, I walked out, Brad was the only one here, and he was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. I sat on his side, grabbed my phone, and scrolled through my phone. Brad turned his phone off and watched me. I didn't mind, then I got a text from Joe saying that they were leaving for something, but didn't tell us what the others could do, and I told Brad that we basically had a free day.

Brad, Tris, Levi, Connor, Austin, George, and I went to many shops. I dragged them to a lot of my favorite stores making them groan every time. after a long day of shopping, eating, and watching a movie, we decided to go back to the hotel. it was only 5 o'clock so I grabbed my pink and green bikini, put it on,grabbed a towel, and went down to the pool. James, Drew, Nate, Blake, and Reece were already down there. they didn't see me so I just put my stuff down and went to the hot tub. Levi soon came down, put his stuff down, looked around, saw me, and went in the hot tub too.

"hi Tay" Levi said and went on his phone. "hi Lee"we gave each other nicknames, but his just shortens my name. I grabbed my phone off the side and went on snapchat. I saw that Levi snapped a picture of the hot tub making sure I wasn't in it. I snapped a picture of the hot tub too and said 'nothing feels better than relaxing in a hot tub'. a lot of people were snapchatting me asking if I was Levi and others were commenting on my Instagram to tell me to stay away from Levi. I ignored all of them, turned my phone off, and tried to relax.

Brad soon came down and saw Levi and I. I waved him over, but he didn't come. he rolled his eyes, got in the pool, and swam over to James. I huffed, got out, grabbed my stuff, and went upstairs. when I turned the corner, I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry," I said, looked up, and saw Austin. "it's fine," he said and smiled. I faked smiled and walked past him. "Tay, you okay?" he grabbed my arm, turned me around, and had a worried face. I just shook my head and pulled him to my room.

"I'm just gonna change and then I'll tell you," he nodded his head, I grabbed this,

went into the bathroom, and changed

went into the bathroom, and changed. after I finished, I went back into my room, and sat by Austin. Austin never moved from his spot and was just watching me as soon as I came in the room.

"so?" he asked and looked at me. I feel like he's another older brother to me. he's so sweet and caring. "I'm having a boy problem," I said looking down and fumbling with my fingers. "who are the boys?"he looked at me and placed a hand on my knee. he kind of reminded me of my dad also in a way. "Brad and Levi..."I mumbled and went back to fumbling with my fingers. "oh," he said, I looked up at him, and saw him smiling. "why are you smiling?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. "because of something that I can't tell you," he bobbed my nose, continued smiling, and got up. "but you have to tell me and you can't just leave me like this," I was honestly desperate to get this all off my chest. "I can't and I am," he said leaving. wow, today is going great.

I ordered pizza, took a quick shower, and waited for the pizza. the pizza man came within 15 minutes and I paid. eventually, I got bored of watching tv so I got up, grabbed my purse, got my shoes on, and went downstairs. 'hey Joe, I'm gonna stop at a RedBox and get a movie. want me to get you anything?' I hit sent and walked down the streets to find maybe a Circle K. 'I don't want anything, but the boys do.' that's all he sent? he didn't send me any information about what the boys want! 'well what do they want?' I should really watch where I'm going. I look up and spot a Circle K down the way. I walk faster and received a text. 'James wants a water-any size, Tris, Levi, and Reece want a Frostier(I think that's what they're called), Austin and Nate want Takis, Connor wants some gummy bears, Reece wants some Reece's Pieces, Blake wants some chocolate, George wants a Sprite, Brad wants a Hershey's bar, Pepsi, Sour Patch Kids, and Drew wants Hershey's Kisses. thank you from all of them.'

I quickly get to the store, grab everything they wanted and went to the counter. the man looked at me weird, rang up everything, and told me how much everything was gonna cost. then I paid, grabbed the two bags, and went back to the hotel. when I got to the room Joe had told me where everyone was at, they all looked at me with hunger in their eyes and they all pounced on me. when they got all their stuff, I got up, and brushed myself off.

I huffed, realized that I forgot to get a movie and my snacks, and sighed while looking down. Brad walked over to me and asked me what was wrong. "I was so busy trying to find your guys stuff that I forgot about my stuff,"I said while running a hand through my hair. "I can go get the stuff for you if you," he put a hand on my shoulder and used the other to lift my chin up. he had that gorgeous smile plastered on his face. I looked behind him and saw Levi getting angry.

||sorry that this one was longer than the rest. I might make all the others ones long too(not the ones before this, but the ones coming after) hope everyone likes this so far. I've already gotten 71 reads!! thanks guys. anyways, I'll continue writing and hopefully finish this story. yes this book has an ending and no I don't know when it will be or how it will end.
1251 words||