Photos

Tris, Brad, and I ended up buying pizza and making a bed on the floor(😈😂) for all of us. we watched a bunch of movies and fell asleep after a while. I woke up on a hard object. I looked at what I was laying on and noticed it wasn't a what, more of a who. I was laying on Brad and Brad had his arm around my waist. I managed to wriggle out of his grasp without waking him up and grabbed clothes. walked into the bathroom, took a quick shower, and got my clothes on.

 walked into the bathroom, took a quick shower, and got my clothes on

I did my makeup which was light makeup. I started doing my hair when there was a knock on the bathroom. I opened to reveal Brad running his hand through his hair. I almost started drooling.

"may I go to the bathroom?" he asked which his voice was so sexy. I nodded my head and stepped out. Tris was still asleep so I decided to wake him up. I put my legs on either side of him and sat down on him, he didn't wake up. I jumped on him a little and lightly smacked his face, he stirred. I grabbed a pillow and hit his face again. he woke up and shoved me off of him.

"rude"I huffed, stood up, placed my hands on my hips, and turned around to see if Brad was out. he was and he was on his phone. "morning Brad"I walked back into the bathroom and finished my hair. after that, I walked back into the room, checked my phone, saw that Joe had texted me saying that we had to go to an interview, and told Tradley. we walked down to the lobby to meet the others and Ty was talking to Blake and Reece and Tyrone was talking to Austin, Drew, James, and Connor. we still had to wait for George, Nate, and Levi.

once we were all together, we went to the interview. they have a lot of interviews and not enough time to catch a breath. I was sat by the window again and decided to rest my head on Brads shoulder. last time, he sat by one window while I sat at the other and Connor was in between us. now he is sitting right next to me where Ty sat on the other side of Brad. Ty was protective of who I date or which guy I get close with. he is not liking me laying my head against Brad.

Gotta Be You by One Direction was playing through my earbuds when The Tide started their interview. The Vamps were spread out on the floor since they already did theirs. New Hope Club were semi getting ready and watching The Tide. I was sat on the floor, criss cross, Brad laid his head on my lap, and I ran my hand through his hair. Tyrone was sort of laid back of which guys I dated, but he was mad that I was giving attention(friendly gesture)to Brad. I just shrugged both of them off, it's not like Brad likes me back anyways.

it was almost an hour later until they all finished, we decided to eat lunch all together, and I grew bored. I just kept playing with my food and they all tried to include me, but I really didn't want to talk to anyone. I really needed my best friend right now. soon we finished dinner and I had texted Ariana about how it's kind of boring here. she really wants to come here too, but I don't know about Joe.

"hey Joe"I exaggerated Joe, he looked up, and raised an eyebrow. "what do you want Taylor?" man, he's just like my father. if you use that tone, they know you're up to something. "can one of my friends fly down here?"I gave him puppy dog eyes. "I'll think about it"I cheered, thanked him, and left.

I walked down the hall to find Brad against the wall, waiting for someone. when he hears me, I think, he turns, and smiles. "thought, maybe, you'd want to have a movie night"he said rubbing the back of his neck and looking anywhere, but my eyes. "why not!"I exclaimed, grabbed my key, opened the door, walked in, and fell on the bed.

T:GUESS WHAT!!
A:what?
T:you MIGHT come on TOUR with ME
A:ARE YOU FOREAL?!?!
T:IM FOREAL. I'm going to text you tomorrow cuz I sleepy and maybe he'll say yes!
A:I might not sleep after this! this is too grand. well night Taylor and hopefully he does!

Brad and I ended up laying on the floor, watching a Disney movie, when I fell asleep half way through it and kept having weird dreams.

||801 words||