Introduction

IN THE MIDDLE.OF FIXING MY TERRIBLE MISTAKES SHOULD BE DONE SOON!!!!!Hello everyone Lolly here, I hope you like reading this story and suggest anything that can potentially make me a better author to you!!!

You all probably know this but (f/n) means first name and that is probably the only thing.... maybe (h/c) which is hair color. If I put any other abbreviation let me know if you don't understand what I mean. Thanks and Enjoy!!!!

Reader POV

Pirates, that scum, no one has defeated you.....yet, but that also might be because you haven't fought any pirates. You, a marine hiding among the weaker marines, mainly because of the fear to test your supposed power. Other marines may find you fishy, but that might also be because you are of the female gender. You are currently under Garp's command and honestly he hasn't really taken notice of you or been very helpful in training you. Your closest friend is your bed. You like to sleep, but also because all of the marine trainees are rude to females, you in particular. Everything is so boring at the training grounds, like usual you sit at your post and wait for something interesting to happen, and after a while you nod off to sleep. About ten minutes pass and something hard hits your head.

"You, what do you think you are doing!?"

Well he hasn't taken notice of you until now. He yells at you and you straighten yourself up.

"I just nodded off Sir" you reply rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

You may or may not have been sassing him, Garp doesn't look pleased as he hears your tone of voice and he tells you to follow him. You end up in his office and he tells you to sit in front of his desk. As you sit across from him he starts to speak,

"You have been slacking off lately and I see you have not been training."

You look at him with half lidded eyes and a frown a bit grumpy from that small nap. He doesn't seem to like the look that you are giving him so he stands up and slams his hand on the desk.

"Marine why do you act like you have no duties"

You stare him directly in the eye.

"I don't and that is why I was at my post trying to get accepted among the others" you reply.

After some time he decides you should go to a town and train even though you are already in the marines. He lets you go back to your post, but he seems like he has something in mind.