Chapter 1

Reader POV

I have been on this stupid marine ship for ages! When will I finally get there!? I get up from the hammock I am laying in and go out to get some needed fresh air. As I step out of the room I am bumped into by an unknown marine. I scowl at the marine and let out a small growl. He sweat-drops as I continue to walk past him. He looked kind of fishy but oh well. It is already pretty dark with the sun almost set, the warm air mixing with the cool breeze and salty sea spray.

"Haa" I sigh why is this trip taking so long?

I slept most of these past 4 days and I don't feel like sleeping any longer. I look around the ship. No one seems to be awake anymore. I take a stroll to the front of the ship sitting on the railing right in front of the moon glossed water. Garp is back at the training grounds and sent me and me alone. I came with Admiral Smoker because he happened to be on his way to the same island as me. I don't have any idea why he would want to send me so far away and why Smoker wants to go to the island either. I swing my legs back and forth as I lean my body back a bit. Something feels out of place right now. I turn to look behind me before I see a face really close to mine. I still have my stoic expression, looking back at the angry face of the 'unknown marine' from before.

"Who the heck are you" the marine shouts.

Is this marine stupid or something he looks like he is ready to attack me even though I am obviously a marine as well. I am just in my pajamas but I am wearing my hat, right? I touch my head...no hat. I must have left it in the room.

"I am a marine" I say as I look back into the ocean.

"I have never seen you around before and I have been in Captain Smokers command for years, so who are you" he says.

"Dude I am just a marine who is going to the same place as you are" I say not wanting to talk to this idiot.

After a bit of silence I feel myself falling into the ocean. This dude did not just push me into the ocean. I feel the impact of the cold waves hit my body, I then float back to the surface and growl. I am so furious right now. Who the heck does he think he is!?  After sometime the marine flies off of the ship. Actually I think he was just launched. I am still pretty mad so I swim over to the boat and climb back on, I didn't even need a ladder. When I get back on the ship I look around. This is not a marine ship, this is a...hmm I have no clue. I look up to see a Jolly Rodger and it is defiantly a pirate ship. But which one, I have no idea. This is honestly better than being on a marine ship, but I do still have my duties. Even if I am on another ship I will get to Dawn Island.