Estel, Aragorn and Strider

Doctor Alcop watched his three patients carefully. Studying each of their behaviors. They all seemed alright. The dwarf looked irritated, the elf seemed to be fiddling nervously, and 'Estel' had a look of pure hatred written all over his glaring face.

"Could you please take a seat on the couch master dwarf?" Alcop asked softly, pushing the couch next to the elf's chair.

The dwarf nodded, huffing as he plonked himself onto the couch. The couch sagged, under his weight and heavy armor.

"Right," Alcop pushed at his plain paper, "who's first?"

A sudden dread seemed to wash over all three patients. They all looked at each other reluctantly.

"Aragorn should go first." The dwarf said gruffly, "It's his fault we're all here in the first place!"

Alcop looked at the three, confused. Who was Aragorn? Maybe it was the elf's name..?

"Yes, I side with Gimli, Strider should go first." The elf spoke up.

Alcop frowned. He had no idea who both Aragorn and Strider were. Were there more 'beings' joining them?

"I am sorry, am I missing something here?" He asked, making the man sit up straighter.

"Are you Aragorn?" Alcop questioned the elf.

The elf began to laugh, "No doctor," he smiled giving a side glance to the man, who had a mischievous look adorning his features. "He is Aragorn." The elf gestured towards the man.

Then the dwarf, Gimli, held back his own booming laughter.

What was so funny?

"So then prey tell, who might this Estel and Strider be?" Alcop asked ignoring the dwarf's and elf's stifled laughter.

The man held up his hand. "I'm all the names you have spoken so far," He began, "you see, I have a lot o-"

"Hahaha!"

The man of many names seethed, "Would you two shut up!"

Silence

"As I was saying, I have many names, but you can call me Aragorn, doctor."

Alcop nodded, understanding. He then sighed, rubbing his eyes. After a few moments of intense rubbing he sat up, staring at each being. First he watched Aragorn for a while, then went on to the elf, then glanced towards Gimli.

"Now, before we begin I need you all to answer a few questions, they'll help me get to know all three of you better."

They all nodded.

"Okay," Alcop took out a thick booklet and began to read off it, "I'll start with you Aragorn." He paused, flicking through pages.

"Your full name please."

"Just put down Aragorn."

"Age?"

"Uh, I'm eighty-seven."

Alcop looked up sharply, nearly chocking on his spit. He shook his head, then chuckled amusedly, scribbling down the answer.

"Alright, now these are some random questions and will help me in understanding your speech and personality. There's only a few." Aragorn nodded ignoring Gimli's background laughter.

"Favourite colour?"

"I like white."

"An embarrassing moment?"

Aragorn sighed, shrugging as he answered, "Well, I dressed in Arwen's clothes once."

The dwarf and elf fell into fits of giggles, on the floor.

"And Arwen is your..?"

"My wife."

Alcop stared wide eyed, "Oh, anyway moving on. An important person in your life, apart from family?"

"Uh, well Lord Elrond, Elrohir, Elladan...and," He paused, smiling, "Legolas and Gimli."

"And who are they all?"

"Lord Elrond brought me up, he is my foster father. Elladan and Elrohir are my foster brothers. Legolas is a close friend and so is Gimli." Aragorn answered.

"Alright, thank you Aragorn." Alcop finished scribbling down notes and answers.

"Who's next?"