011

While Clary was twirling around a bow staff, Axel used his marking to make different weapons and he tried them out. His marking was in the shape of a weird looking bow staff. Axel joined Clary and they both began twirling their staff. Axel increased his speed while Clary took it slow.

Alec, who was impressed at Axel's speed, walked in. He stopped and stared at Axel who increased his speed again. After a while, Alec got his own bow staff and walked towards Clary.

"Looks like we're stuck with each other." Clary told him. "For what it's worth, I think your mom was too tough on you out there."

"Mothers are like that." Alec said, prepared to fight her.

"Mine's not." She said. "Go ahead. Knock me on my ass. You'll feel better."

Axel stopped when he finally noticed Alec. His markings went back on his neck and Axel sat on the ground, wanting to see Clary beaten by Alec.

"Don't make me say you're right about something." He said before gesturing her feet. "Plant your feet wide."

"Why did you let your mom say all those awful things about Izzy?" Clary asked before Alec tried to hit her with his weapon. Clary blocked it but made a noise of surprise.

"Don't step into the strike. Step through it." Alec teaches her. "Izzy was out of bounds.
The law is hard but it's the law. Even I forget that sometimes."

Axel sat listening to their conversation. He was ready to take on Alec, in case he was too hard on Clary.

"So, you're just gonna let her send Jace out instead of you?"

"If I screw up, I expect to be punished." Alec tried to hit her again but she blocked it once again. He was going easy on her since he didn't want to hurt the red head. If he did, he was sure that Axel would never forgive him.

"Kinky." Axel whispered to himself, his lips curling up into a smile. "I like it."

"I'm supposed to be a leader." He said before they started circling each other.

"You can be a leader in my bed, sweetheart." Axel whispered to himself again, knowing none of them would appreciate his comments.

"You know what a leader does, Alec? Makes decisions. You need to find Valentine and stop him. I need to find Valentine and help save my mother."

After that, Alec and Clary started attacking each other. Alec, who had the upper hand, won. Before Clary fell, Axel used his speed to catch her.

"You seriously need to start working out. You're getting fatter." Axel teases Clary who smiles at him. They both knew she didn't need it especially since Axel made her work out when she was younger.

"You need to work on your defense. What do you think? Do you think we haven't been trying to find your mother?" Alec asks bending down to take his fallen bow staff.

"Of course you have but I know you can color outside the lines.You're just not letting yourself think that way." Clary said taking the staff in her hands.

"Oh, yeah? What's the big thought I'm not thinking?"

"We can still find Valentine. I might know a way. My mother hid a lot from me, but I did see one thing there's a box. She didn't think I knew about it. But she opened it once a year and cried." Clary explained. Axel took the staff and put it back.

"Oh yeah, I remember that. She never told me what it was." Axel commented.

"Because?" Alec asked Clary. Axel pouted at the attention he was lacking from Alec.

"It belonged to my father. Had his initials, JC, on top." Alec looked at Axel, who was still pouting. He looked adorable, like a puppy. Alec shook his head, clearing the thought.

"But your father's Valentine. Why JC?" Axel asked confused. He didn't remember how the box looked like.

"Because for 18 years, she told me his name was Jonathan Clark. That was a lie. But whatever was in that box meant a lot to her. Maybe there's something inside that could help us track him." Clary said smiling. They finally got another lead on finding her mother.

"Where can we find the box?" Alec asked them.

"I think it's still back at the loft." Axel answered him.

"Let's go get it." Clary said, excitement bubbling inside her.

"Absolutely not." Alec said while Axel said, "Hell yes."

Alec glared at Axel but softened his look when he saw the excitement shared between Axel and Clary.

"Not without permission." Alec added, not wanting to disappoint Axel. A ringing startled them. Alec took his cellphone out and answered the call.

"Hello? Who is this?" He asked. There wasn't any caller id.

"Alexander. Hi. It's Magnus. We met the other day. You know, with the demon. Is Axel there as well? It concerns him as well." Magnus's voice filled the phone. Alec made a hand gesture to Axel to tell him to come here. Axel walked over confused but happy that Alec acknowledged him. Alec put the call on speaker.

"Uh, yeah, he's right here. What's up?" Alec said awkwardly. He wasn't good at talking to people. Alec mouthed 'Magnus' when Axel asked who it was. Axel nodded.

"The sky. But in our case, the ceiling. Anyway, how ya doin'?" Axel said. Magnus chuckled but Alec scowled at Axel.

"I was just thinking it was really nice meeting you two." 'And I want to get you two together.' Magnus thinks. "Would you guys like to go out for a drink some time?"

"That sounds-" Alec started but got cut off by Axel.

"Lovely. When?"

"How about right now?" Magnus asked. Alec and Axel both turned around to look at Clary but she was gone.

"What the fuck? Where the hell is Clary?" Axel let out a string of curses and began to run towards Clary's room. This time, Alec cursed.

"Um, you know, now's not a really good time for us. Another time? Gotta go." Alec said ending the call. Alec began running after Axel, who almost tripped.

Alec came just in time and stopped Axel, who was about to hit the wall.

"Don't. You'll hurt yourself." Alec told him intertwining their fingers. Axel had a light blush but he ignored it. He had to focus on finding Clary.

"Clary's gone. We have to find her." Axel said pulling Alec away from the room.

"We will. Don't worry."

------------

Who watches teen wolf?
Because none of my friends do and I really want someone who I can talk about it with. So if you watch teen wolf, send me a message because I really need a teen wolf buddy.
Anyway, I suck. My chapters are short and they suck.
And I love your comments. They make my day.
Until next time. Adios!