Snippets and gifs

Just a bunch of snippets and gifs from Sweet Death.

"Do you hate me Axel? Is this what it is?" Magnus questioned, groaning as he buried his head deeper into his pillow. Axel had a hand stretched out over Magnus and he patted Magnus' head. Magnus raised his head to glare at him, hair surprisingly intact and continued, "You hate me so much that you make me have the worst hangover I've experienced in years?"

"Does that mean I hate myself as well?" Axel rasped out, "Who am I kidding? I know I do."

Magnus rolled his eyes and nudged Axel with his foot, only stating, "I created this potion."

"Good for you, now can I sleep? Please, Magnus?"

"It cures hangovers, go get it," Magnus said and then dropped his head back into his pillow.

Axel scoffed, "You go get it, I'm the guest here."

Magnus snapped his fingers without looking up at all, and the curtains opened with a mist of blue trailing after it. Sunlight hit the 'blue-eyed' demon right in the eyes with no mercy and only hit Magnus' back, not reaching his head whatsoever. Axel cursed, covering his eyes with his arm as he shot up. He hissed as a sharp blinding pain went through his scalp and right into his brain and he whispered, "Okay, okay, okay, I'll do it! Just shut the blinds, please."

Axel disappeared into the sunlit living room and went to where Magnus kept his potions. He desperately wished Alec was here or that it was still 3 am where Alec was trying to stop both Axel and Magnus from drinking and ended up being dragged down into bed between both of them. Axel found the potion which was labelled as 'Hangover cure - UT' which was very basic for Magnus but he ignored it and went back to the room, sighing in relief as he was immersed in the darkness of Magnus's room.

Axel lied back down, potion in his hand which he stretched towards Magnus but Magnus only mumbled, muffled by the pillow, "You first."

"Now I get some hospitality?" Axel sasses, drinking half of it in one gulp as Magnus finally looked, curiosity shining through his eyes. 

Magnus smiled mischievously at him as he answered, although the question was rhetorical, "I've never actually tested it so..."

Axel choked and coughed but it had been too late and he said, between coughs, "What?"

 Axel didn't feel any different so he pretended to continue coughing and he started gasping as if his throat closed up. He clutched his chest and curled himself as Magnus shot up, hand reaching for Axel's shoulder, "Axel? Are you okay?"

Axel didn't answer as his shoulder started shaking from stifling his laughter and Magnus whispered, "Oh dear god," and was about to snap his finger and let his magic attempt to heal him but Axel grabbed his hand before he could and smirked at him, "Just kidding, Magnus."

Magnus's mouth fell open as he gaped and he used his magic to hit Axel with his pillows. Axel laughed and apologized, "I'm sorry! I was just kidding."

"I was worried!"

"Aw, thank you," Axel smiled at him and pointed out, "Also, it works."

"I don't know why I made it if I have no need for it. Magic solves hangover for me," Magnus pondered for a second as Axel pouted, mumbling, "That's unfair, why can't I have that rather than immortality?"

"You have eternity to drink, Axel. Be grateful for that," Magnus answered and stared at Axel for a second. Axel fidgeted slightly under his gaze until Magnus stated, "You should get a haircut."