The End • Part 1

In which there is a compilation of short stories, a crackship gif, a picspam, fun facts and old stuff. {P A R T 1}

Warning: It's disorganized as hell (just like my life).

Bonus #1

Axel never thought the day where someone would top him would happen. He was surprised when Alec had flipped them over, telling him to stay still. So here was Axel, laying on his back with Alec peppering kisses on his neck and chest.

Alec's hands roamed Axel's body, his mouth following it. Axel laughed when Alec's hair brushed his neck. Alec paused, leaning up with a confused look on his face. "What...?"

"No, it's nothing. Your hair just tickled me." Axel said, his hand going on Alec's hip. Alec was currently straddling him. A mischievous smile came on Alec's face.

"You're ticklish?" Alec questioned before tilting his head with amusement dancing on his eyes. He could use this information for the future. "Interesting."

Axel shot a worried look at Alec, flipping them over. "Sweetheart, you're not going to use that against me, are you?"

Alec groaned from under Axel. Magnus had told him some things and he wanted to try it out. In order to do that, Alec had to top. The magical Warlock had also given him things and gave Alec a full blown explanation on how to use it. Alec had to admit that it piqued his interest but it was too embarrassing, especially with Magnus teasing him the whole time.

"What?" Axel asked, looking concerned for his sweetheart. "Is there something wrong, sweetheart? Or do you want me to stop?"

Alec's cheek burned and he shyly looked away. "No... It's not that. It's Magnus. He, uh, told me and gave me some things."

Axel raised an eyebrow at him. Magnus had told him that he wanted to talk with Alec about something and from Alec's blush, he could easily deduce what he said. Axel smirked with his hand trailing down Alec's naked chest. "Things? Let me guess, he said that you needed to top me for those things."

Axel flipped them over, his back on the soft mattress. Alec looked at him with wide eyes and such innocence that Axel cursed Magnus for attempting to ruin it. Alec's innocence was something Axel loved about his sweetheart. "What else did he say or give, sweetheart?"

Alec swallowed hardly, looking at a lust driven Axel. He sometimes hated the fact that Axel was much more experienced. Alec wasn't and he was scared that he messed things up. He was too insecure about this whole thing but he wanted to follow through his plan (well it's more Magnus' plan than his).

Alec messily got up, tripping and stumbling the whole way to go get the bag Magnus provided. He brought it over and he searched through it, somewhat clumsily. Axel waited patiently, looking at Alec. His eyes went wide when Alec brought out pairs of handcuffs and he tilted his head, knowing that he saw this somewhere.

Alec pressed his lips together, his eyes shifting to Axel and the handcuffs. He was scared that Axel would find him disgusting or even reject him for this. Axel breathed out a laugh, looking at the handcuffs. "You sure you want this, sweetheart? You don't have to do what Magnus says."

Alec shook his head and he got on the bed. He straddled Axel's hips and Axel was now the nervous one. Alec looked dominating and honestly so fucking hot.