chapter 1

The thing is, while I hate Chris Green, I think he's the sexiest thing walking around my high school. I have him in four of my six classes, and for some reason or another, we always end up sitting next to each other, or around each other. Chris Green gets on my nerves because him and the little clique of football dudes he hangs with always got shit to say about me. They say mess like "Brandon likes to suck dick under the bleachers, and I like to get fucked in the ass", or some stupid shit like that. I mean, yeah I like dudes, yeah I like to suck dick (not under the bleachers--unless it was somebody really sexy) and while it's true that I do sometimes like getting fucked in the ass, I'm tired of them--and Chris Green in particular--saying stuff about me.

Chris Green is one of the best looking dudes in my school, and he knows it. We're about the same height, like 6'3, and we both have black hair, but that was where our similarities ended. Chris' body is so much more developed than mine. I'm slender, not really skinny. My best features are my bubble ass and my abs. Even when we were freshmen, three years ago, he had the stunning body of an athlete that spent his whole time working out. The most I had even seen of his body, was one day when I went up to the football field, after school, to jog around the track. Chris was dressed in a short pair of running shorts, and a sleeveless tank top that clung very closely to his muscular body, accentuating every muscle and sharp line he had. He was a beautiful runner, and the way his body moved
so effortlessly and gracefully, gave me many boners. There would be times, in my bedroom, that I would jack off to the thought of licking his massive pecs, putting my face in his large, round, tight ass, and swallowing his eleven inch dick (well, I fantisised that it was eleven inches). But sitting in class with him annoyed me. He wasn't the smartest person and did not care. I always ahd to listen to him and his friends talking about how they wanted to fuck some of the girls in our senior class, and a couple of sophmores. I would usually try to tune them out, but they were too loud.

The last class of the day was Spanish, which was a class I had with Chris Green. He sat directly behind me, and as the teacher talked, I heard him snickering with his friends about me. The teacher called on me to translate an english sentence into spanish. I did it, and then I heard Chris say, "Yeah, I bet Brandon knows how to say, 'Fuck me in the ass, with your big dick' in Spanish too." I tried to ignore him, but he kept going. And then Chris kicked the back of my leg. "I know you heard me, stupid dick sucker."

I spun around, mad as hell, and stared Chris into his sexy face. He had the most enthralling dark eyes I had ever seen. He could hypnotize somebody with those eyes if he wanted. "Don't say another fuckin thing about me, Chris, and don't fuckin touch me. I'm not playing with you."

Chris burst out laughing.

"You think I'm jokin, but I'm serious. Don't say shit else about me," I said.The whole class was looking at us, including the teacher, who looked concerned and angry. "Chris Green and Brandon Charles, both of you be quiet before I put both of you in detention."

"I'm not sayin anything," Chris said. "It's Brandon."

"I don't care who it is," the teacher. "If I hear anything from you again, you're having detention for a week." I would be damned if I had detention for a week, over Chris Green. For a while, Chris said nothing, but then he starting laughing again. "Dumb, gay ass Brandon. Thinks he's all hard and shit."

Again I turned around and said to him, "I told you to shut the fuck up!"

Chris leaned in close to me, his eyes staring straight into mine. I could smell his cologne and the natural masculine scent of his body beneath it. "Don't you ever fuckin talk to me like that dude. I will fuck you up."

"Do it then!"

Chris stood up in his desk. "Come on," he said. "Get up." The teacher immediately took notice. 'That's it", she said. "One week detention for both of you."