chapter 6

I woke up with Chris next to me. Sunlight poured through my window, filling my whole room with bright light and it took me a moment or two to realize that it was morning. It was morning and Chris was still in my bed, sleeping next to me. We had slept together in the same bed. All I could wonder was, "How did that happen?" His face was buried sideways on the pillow, his eyes lightly closed, and his mouth slightly open. I studied his perfect, beautiful face for a minute before I looked over at my alarm clock; it was ten minutes to eight. "Oh, shit! Chris wake up now!" I yelled.

Chris' eyes popped open. He looked at me at first as though he couldn't remember who I was and then he sat up in bed. "What am I still doin' here?" he asked.

Quickly, I jumped out of bed, not wearing a damn thing, and found some underwear to put on. "We gotta hurry up. We're supposed to be at school in like ten minutes."

Chris didn't move from the bed at all. He just stretched his powerfully muscular arms over his head, arched his back, causing all of the muscles in his upper body to flex and ripple. "Fuck school. Let's just not go."

"No, we gotta go. We'll get detention again if we miss school."

Sighing, Chris said, "We'll probably get detention anyway." He stepped out of bed, fully naked, the light illuminating his god-like body, and his giant, semi-hard dick swinging around like a pendulum. He picked up his shirt and put it on. "Where the fuck are my pants at?" he asked.

"Think you left 'em in the living room. Let me go get them. I don't know if my mother is home or not." I left my room, went into the living room, and found Chris' baggy jeans in a pile on the carpet beside the couch. Picking them up, I sniffed the crotch area of Chris' jeans a few times, and I could smell his sweet, pungent scent through the denim. It made my dick harden a little bit in my boxer shorts. I jogged back to my room and handed Chris his jeans. "Chris we gotta hurry up and get to school. If we're late, then we gotta go to detention...again. I'm not tryin to have detention on a fuckin Friday."

Chris lazily stepped into his jeans. His dick was poking out of the zipper hole. He stuffed it back in and zipped them up. I was surprised to see how good Chris looked in the morning. He looked so fresh as though he didn't just wake up. Me on the other hand, I knew that I probably looked like a big mess. "It's already eight o'clock, B." I checked the clock and saw that he was right. Fuck.

After he was finished dressing, Chris said, "I'll see you later."

"Wait a second, I'm almost dressed."

"No. I need to go home and take a shower and put on some different clothes," Chris told me.

"Why don't you just wear what you got on now?"

"'Cause it's musty, and I hate wearin' the same thing twice."

"You can just wear somethin of mine," I told him. "We're basically almost the same size."

Chris looked at me as if I was stupid. "No offense, B. But I wouldn't be caught fuckin dead wearin any of your shit." He scoffed and walked out of the room. "I'll see you later."
I caught up with him in the living room just as he was about to open the front door, and grabbed him by the arm spinning around. I leaned my face in close to kiss him but Chris pulled back. "I'm cool, B. Your breath stinks." He grinned, tugged open the door and left. I couldn't believe he just said that to me--I mean I could believe he said that, because Chris always said shit like that, but that fuckin annoyed me. It just proved to me that the closer that I thought the two of us got, the more Chris proved to me that I wasn't worth shit to him.

Since I didn't have much time, I just put on a slightly wrinkled T-shirt and the same jeans I wore the day before. It was fifteen minutes after eight when I finally got out of the house. As I was getting on the bus, searching for my fare, I found the letter that Jason Coleman had written me last night. I paid the dollar fare, found a seat, and reread the note again.